Recent content by DVK_Phoenix

  1. D

    Hacking Backups Stopped Playing

    Hello, I am hoping someone else has run into this before. I had my Wii softmodded and was running 4.0U. Basically, so the kids could play backups of their games because they scratch the hell out of them. I have CiosCorp installed and play them through the disc channel. Last week it began to...
  2. D

    Hacking (ret = -1017) Softmod Hell

    Thanks Guys, however I get thae same error no matter if I use neywork or wad. I have tried to install severeal different cios revs and get that exact error.
  3. D

    Hacking (ret = -1017) Softmod Hell

    Ok. I ran iosdowngrader v1.1 and to my understanding fixed that problem. That got me through getting that app to work, however whenever I now try to install cIOS36 rev10 using WAD install mode I get the same error. ANy more help would be appreciated. Thanks, Doug
  4. D

    Hacking (ret = -1017) Softmod Hell

    Hello, Here is the situation. I got a Wii and installed homebrew channel. So far so good. I updated to 4.0 through Nintendo. Bad move, but heh I was able to reverse it using the guide I found elsewhere in the forums. So I am running the downgrader and I select 3.2e instead of 3.2u. I then...