Recent content by DragonMals

  1. DragonMals

    Portable Steam For All!!!!

    i don't know if you look at this project again, but I decided to try this out, and installed Steam on an External SSD. it seemed to have asked for stuff that still require the Windows registry, and while it did work on a PC that I have direct access towards, it doesn't on another one that...
  2. DragonMals

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    How many times is the PlayStation going to explode? Now they got a new exploit for their systems? It ain't persistent, but the users are persistent in showing Sony whose boss!
  3. DragonMals

    Homebrew Take-Two forces end to homebrew GTA V Switch port project

    Sorry but if the developer was using the leaked source code to develop the fanmade Switch port, then it deserves to be taken down. Now if this was a recompilation or a decompilation, different story.
  4. DragonMals

    Feedback Recommend Me a Game: GBATemp Edition

    I always get confused by the system this is on. Is this on 3DS or DS?
  5. DragonMals

    Feedback Recommend Me a Game: GBATemp Edition

    Looks like I'll be going with the PS1 version then. Thank you for this information. This is mainly a post regarding some games that I'd play, but I'd go with the former. I don't know what's been going on with GTA at the moment.
  6. DragonMals

    Homebrew AstroCore brings Super Mario Galaxy to PC via full decompilation

    Now this is something that I've been waiting for, a decompilation project that's been actually coded by humans, for humans. HOWEVER, I will have to say that AI did have a use in this project: I find this completely fine. I personally would like to know what they mean by "code cleanup," but...
  7. DragonMals

    New member who will win the fight against 2 broken Wii U

    Welcome to the forums!
  8. DragonMals

    Homebrew Pokemon recompilation project gen1recomp adds FireRed and LeafGreen to its list of supported games

    I appreciate the notice about this project having some Ai assistance involved in this.
  9. DragonMals

    Feedback Recommend Me a Game: GBATemp Edition

    i love how this thread exploded out of nowhere, this is starting to be too much for me LOL. I almost want to suggest using that link BUT i can still take games to play in this thread. every single video i look at anything mainline for Touhou it's just insanity and i don't know if I'm ready for...
  10. DragonMals

    A nice break from the negativity - let's look at some games coming out this week

    thank you for this lol There needs to be more positive news that come to this website and whatnot. I gonestly miss seeing the reviews that get posted on the front page. Both tools and games.
  11. DragonMals

    Feedback Recommend Me a Game: GBATemp Edition

    What a bunch of JRPGs that you've reccomend! I'm not much of a JRPG player myself, but I'll look into the following. I saw that you've mentioned Trials of Mana, and I remember at some point that being a game that I played with a friend. I'm not friends w/ them anymore, but I had good times w/...
  12. DragonMals

    Feedback Recommend Me a Game: GBATemp Edition

    oh mah goodness, I completely forgotten that I had a thread for people on the temp recommending me games lol. I took the link above off my website since I knew I wasn't going to follow through it. Anyways, let's see how much games were recommended ever since my last message: This has always...
  13. DragonMals

    Hello and thanks you to all the amazing contributors of this epic Forum

    Hello, and welcome to GBATemp.. :D
  14. DragonMals

    RPCS3 now supports playing directly from discs

    Man this should be something that should be on the front page of this website. With a little extra polish to make it stand out, this is incredibly exciting news just like the other major PlayStation emulators out there.
  15. DragonMals

    Howdy!

    Hello, and welcome to GBATemp!