Recent content by DinohScene

  1. DinohScene

    Homebrew Take-Two forces end to homebrew GTA V Switch port project

    Casual reminder that this project would've received a playable build if it was kept a secret until ready.
  2. DinohScene

    Nintendo awarded $4.5 million in Switch piracy lawsuit

    tl;dr Moron selling pirated software. What a shocker...
  3. DinohScene

    DinohScene sucks at being disliked

    I blame homosexuality for it.
  4. DinohScene

    Petition to change Lostbhoy's name to Lostghirl

    It's weekend after all!
  5. DinohScene

    Hi everypony! I'm yayCollie DNI TME

    Your previous thread was deleted because it turned into a dumpster fire, it has literally nothing to do because you are trans. Please stop immediately assuming the extreme. Regardless welcome to the site.
  6. DinohScene

    Welcome to our new Chief Editor...

    Grats on the promo!
  7. DinohScene

    Let me save you the suspense; the Switch 2 won't get hacked

    Yeah this thread has run its course...
  8. DinohScene

    Chary to step down as Chief editor: Thank You for a wonderful 5+ years

    Thank you for all the reviews & news coverings over the many years! proper job!
  9. DinohScene

    Youtube Gaming Streamer Dies in Reckless 200 KPH Motorcycle Crash

    I have no idea who this person is, never heard of them. Anyway, fixed the title to be less clickbait.
  10. DinohScene

    Mattel is selling a LEGO-like OG Xbox Set for $380

    This legit might be the only Lego thing I like.
  11. DinohScene

    Hardware Misc desk setup recommendations

    Literally the next investment. I've got a triple monitor arm myself and have so much available desk space, being able to just shove the KB/M under and grab a laptop or work on something whilst still at your desk is a godsend. edit: OP, I'd deffo take the flexispot and a good & sturdy monitor...
  12. DinohScene

    Hardware Misc desk setup recommendations

    +1 for flexispot. I got their L shaped standing desk, absolute unit!
  13. DinohScene

    Pre-orders open for the XBOX 25th Anniversary Collection

    Sexy AF, still have the crystal green og xbox!
  14. DinohScene

    Which season is your favorite?

    Late spring time and early autumn. No freezing nor cooking to death.
  15. DinohScene

    VR Section is needed now than ever

    I think a dedicated VR tag would be a neat thing.