Recent content by AmandaRose

  1. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    I knew you were a Man Utd fan but I had no idea you were a Scotish Football. I thought you were human 😂
  2. AmandaRose

    Post your jokes thread

    Lucy in the sky with diamonds proof John Lennon was shit at cluedo 😂
  3. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    So apparently Celtic owner Dermot Desmond is raging after today's game. He sent a text to Callum McGregor, going absolutely nuts at him, and told him to pass on the message to the rest of the team that these performances aren't acceptable. McGregor passed it on to Sinisalo, who passed it to...
  4. AmandaRose

    Poll A new system seller? What do you think about Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave?

    Nonsense the PS1 sold a shit load of units when Final Fantasy VII came out. And sales in Japan massively increased flwhen DQ7 came out. Same for the PS2 with Final Fantasy X. People in Japan buy a system just for the latest Dragon Quest.
  5. AmandaRose

    Post your jokes thread

    @Lostbhoy one for you. A Man City fan finds an old lamp. He rubs it and out comes a Genie who says "You have 3 wishes" City fan says "Give me a million pounds" Genie says "Granted what would you like for your second wish The city fans reply with "I want a 5 bedroom house." Genie says...
  6. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    Lol you maniac Dragan Khan is in Portaventura (Funnily enough near Barcelona where I'm headed next week for more work related fun or lack of) I'm on the island of Fuerteventura at the moment.
  7. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    Wow indeed been in a work meeting here in Fuerteventura all day and just came out and looked at the score. That was rather unexpected. Thank god I don't have to listen to my freinds who are Celtic fans going on about how they were going to do another treble this season lol.
  8. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    Well done to Rangers player Kosta Nedeljkovic who just scored an absolute beauty of an own goal. I don't know if I should be laughing or crying at how truly awful we are 😂
  9. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    Well that's a load of bullshit. Leeds United are owned by 49ers Enterprises and Rangers are Co owned by 49ers Enterprises and Andrew Cavenagh. The owner of 49ers Enterprises is Denise DeBartolo York not her son Jed
  10. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    I know my team is still shit but least I can still laugh at how bad Utd are 😂
  11. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    How is it even possible that we are worse than we were this time last year. Better manager better players and yet we are shit. Well done to Celtic they have already won the league after only two games.
  12. AmandaRose

    God

    I stopped believing in God when I realised it was just "dog" backwards. Think about it: G-O-D, D-O-G. It's like an anagram but backwards, right, innit? And then after that I just stopped worrying about stuff. You only get one go around, I reckon. When you're dead, you're dead. So you can spend...
  13. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    Looks line it's gonna be another long season we were fucking shocking tonight.
  14. AmandaRose

    The BIG Football Thread

    Well Concacaf in the last few hours have also unanimously rejected Fifa’s proposal they are set to have a separate vote in the next few days about a full boycott. Other regions have yet to decide. 1785497320 So little update for ya. The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) have also now voted...