Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA Auto Trainer Maker (GBAATM) v1.9.9.7.0.0.1

Changelog
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changed the font to be easier to read on larger displays with larger dimensions.

Please send bug reports and comments

filetrip download

Get it here

Old download.
Get it here

Attachments

• GBAATM.rar
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,254

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA games are dead to a lot of people nowadays since there are so many other games on other systems. Also programmers don't get a lot of feedback sometimes since people are more likely to reply if they find something wrong than if everything works as it should. So I'll just choose to believe that is what's happening.
smile.gif

Reactions: unvaluablespace

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice /

Gonna mess around with it soon
smile.gif

First test with doom (gba) and CB codes work nice
smile.gif

Just a question:

How does a cheat file looks like ? (to use with "load cheat file")

@Doom (UE)
#have rocket launcher
3300050C 0001
#Infinite Rockets
83000528 03E7

Something like that ?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, looks like I may finally be able to put gabsharky to rest.

*runs off to find collection of English GBA cheats.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjoeN said:
Nice /

Gonna mess around with it soon
smile.gif

First test with doom (gba) and CB codes work nice
smile.gif

Just a question:

How does a cheat file looks like ? (to use with "load cheat file")

@Doom (UE)
#have rocket launcher
3300050C 0001
#Infinite Rockets
83000528 03E7

Something like that ?

There doesn't need to be any special formatting for the cheat descriptions. I tried to make the cheat parsing as intelligent as it could be. It will work the same with how you formatted it and like:

Have rocket launcher
3300050C 0001
Infinite Rockets
83000528 03E7

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duy64 said:
crash on vista when trying to patch

Would you mind checking to see if it crashes with just enable/disable checked. And also with a different game (shouldn't make a difference but just to rule out the possibility of it). I would test myself but I don't have access to a computer with Vista.

orion001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
hi i just tried to use gbaatm. i tried to patch dbz legacy of goku (e) with some vba raw codes

here are the codes
HP
0200fA30:03E7
ki
0200FA38:03E7

but it doesnt seem to work i even tries to cheak the trainer and the slow motion, even the enable disable.
for the settings i choose once every cycles and this is the ram part "0x3007FA0". did i do somethin wrong?
i also did try to use the gameshark and even the codebreaker cheats for the metroid fusion game for the metroid game it also didnt work did i do something wrong?

can someone please help. tnx alot.
smile.gif

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this require the use of enable codes? I tried using CB codes but there is no apparent effect on advance wars. When working properly does the GBA rom upon running show the options like a normal trainer? Do the enable/disable button combos allow you to access the trainer menu or just to turn off and on codes?

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
orion001 said:
hi i just tried to use gbaatm. i tried to patch dbz legacy of goku (e) with some vba raw codes

here are the codes
HP
ki

but it doesnt seem to work i even tries to cheak the trainer and the slow motion, even the enable disable.
for the settings i choose once every cycles and this is the ram part "0x3007FA0". did i do somethin wrong?
i also did try to use the gameshark and even the codebreaker cheats for the metroid fusion game for the metroid game it also didnt work did i do something wrong?

smile.gif

I actually found this bug out last night while working on new features but didn't release a fix for it yet. Change the patch type to CB and use the CB version of the codes until the fixed version is released.

HP
3200fA30 03E7
ki
3200FA38 03E7

QUOTE(isoptera4 @ Aug 23 2008, 11:56 PM) Does this require the use of enable codes? I tried using CB codes but there is no apparent effect on advance wars. When working properly does the GBA rom upon running show the options like a normal trainer? Do the enable/disable button combos allow you to access the trainer menu or just to turn off and on codes?

No, enable/master codes are not needed. There are 2 different versions of Advance Wars. You probably are using the codes for the other version of the game.

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
orion001 said:

here are the codes
HP
ki

smile.gif

I actually found this bug out last night while working on new features but didn't release a fix for it yet. Change the patch type to CB and use the CB version of the codes until the fixed version is released.

HP
3200fA30 03E7
ki
3200FA38 03E7

QUOTE(isoptera4 @ Aug 23 2008, 11:56 PM) Does this require the use of enable codes? I tried using CB codes but there is no apparent effect on advance wars. When working properly does the GBA rom upon running show the options like a normal trainer? Do the enable/disable button combos allow you to access the trainer menu or just to turn off and on codes?

No, enable/master codes are not needed. There are 2 different versions of Advance Wars. You probably are using the codes for the other version of the game.

Give me a little more credit than that please. I used the correct version of the codes. You did not answer my other question about what should happen when the rom is started. I also tried it on another rom and nothing happened. Is the trainer menu activated by a button combo or does it start before the game runs like other trainers do? Thanks for the reply.

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
What version and codes?

Advance Wars 1.0
Love Hina Advance
Codes from codebreaker.com too many to list. Does this program create a rom that is trained like a rom patched with an ips file from "No Frills" or does this just patch the roms like gabsharky? I have asked twice with no answer to this question.

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
It patches like GABSharkY but supports all CB codes (and raw).
If you can't pick and choose which codes to turn on or off is it really necessary to enter to code descriptions when using the program? Also is the enable/disable option for the codes because I have gotten codes to work with one rom and the button combos don't work for turning off the codes. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over