Hacking recommendations

Cross Clown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to replace my old m3 simply with a new flashcart, so I ask a question to the reg's and the veterans of the forums.

What slot-1 flash cart is, in your opinion, the best?

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS-Xtreme!!! Oh wait, I mean the CycloDS.
rolleyes.gif
yaynds.gif

Cross Clown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geokilla said:
Supercard is a pretty good bang for buck cart. I'm using it and it's been problem free once I learned how to use it.

Although, I appreciate your advice, remember that I'm asking the regs and the veterans of the forums, not a fellow newcomer.
Xcalibur said:
QUOTE(ferrariman @ Jul 28 2008, 12:19 AM) Supercard DS One or CycloDS Evo, take your pick.

buy the cyclo if you have more cash to spare

Well, I certainly don't have a budget, so I guess I'll go for the cyclo.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with the M3. It plays every game, every homebrew. If you don't need real time save or those other features, you don't need to upgrade. I still use my M3 Simply as primary flashcart.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fischju said:
Nothing wrong with the M3. It plays every game, every homebrew. If you don't need real time save or those other features, you don't need to upgrade. I still use my M3 Simply as primary flashcart.

Didn't the M3 simply go out of production? Nothing wrong with it, but it's kinda outdated.

I'll recommend the CycloDS as well. It's expensive, but it's worth the trouble. Plays all the games, a great support team, and really use to use.

I have a SCDS1, and it's a great cart, but it's slow, and has a few problems. Still, it was great when I first got it. Still good, but like I said, it suffers a few problems to be the best cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment