sfunk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The game has played perfectly fine up to this point; however, after I beat 7-4 Dream's End, I get two white screens instead of my results being displayed. I've formatted my card to make sure that wasn't the problem but it still didn't help. Does anybody else have this issue (or not have this problem) and do you know of any fixes or workarounds for it? Thanks for your help with this. I'm using Bliss' custom firmware (his latest one I believe). I'll try with the AIO and see what happens.

Edit: No luck with the AIO either.

Edit2: Well I got it to work, I just had to disable all of the patches like cheats and soft-reset. Sorry for the waste of your time
tongue.gif

sfunk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well I'm glad this topic helped somebody else. There are few things more frustrating than beating Sige four times and each time having the game freeze on you. On the positive side, I'm really good at beating Sige now
tongue.gif

thk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Upping this thread...

I tested Trauma Center 2 with latest AKAIO 1.2, with both AKAIO loader and Acekard 4.08 loaders. While 7-4 can be finished by turning off Soft reset, the mission X-6 (involving Sige again, same mission type as 7-4) will always result in two white screens and a freeze, whether or not Soft reset is activated.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Post a save file if you want it confirmed, otherwise we'll probably have to take your word for it. Personally, I hate those games.

thk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My mistake. I had the cheats enabled for 7-4 without the soft-reset, and the game crashed as well. I'll provide that to Normatt and Smiths so they can look at the memory addresses used. Funny though, 7-4 and X-6 are the only missions causing the freeze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2