Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ackers said:
Does this game get better after Chapter 3? I'm not very WOWed so far like some of you are.

If you mean Day 3 , then yes it gets better. Although it really gets better after Day 5 or so.
biggrin.gif

If you mean Chapter 3 : Chapter 3 is the last chapter. You can replay the game with everything you have got using the Chapter menu.
biggrin.gif

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is epic. (the Story that is) I just finished it and wow... but anyway...

This is annoying me... esp going through the intro again. I tried opening-closing the DS on that scene... but it still freezes... I need to get through that bit... >< (has M3SD-phat)
mad.gif

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm ok i'm at the bit where you give this reaper the cd soundtrack i've did that but i'm at the bit we're these 2 kids are talking about tin pin slammers*i think it's really cool
smile.gif
* so any help.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kirby102 said:
This game is epic. (the Story that is) I just finished it and wow... but anyway...

This is annoying me... esp going through the intro again. I tried opening-closing the DS on that scene... but it still freezes... I need to get through that bit... >< (has M3SD-phat)
mad.gif

Oooh! You have what I have. I think.

Let's see... http://m3wiki.com/index.php/M3_NDS_roms/2201-2250 on this page, there's a .SAV you can download. Now, you need to convert this to a .DAT so the M3 can read the savefile, which is something the M3 Game Manager can do. Load the game to the flashcart as usual in Windows, and once it's done, go to the game file in the GM and double click on it and select the savefile. There should be an option like Read SAV (it'll ask you to Open a file instead of Save a file). Open the .SAV and it should say okay. Load the game on your DS, and you should have a Continue button. You're ready to go.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm sure once someone writes up a good clear faq on how to get all the stuff needed for secret reports and then tips for farming money/pp/oricalcum etc. a lot less of these threads will appear.

there is a wiki in the works i believe, but it's no where near completion.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doomsday Forte said:
Kirby102 said:

mad.gif

Oooh! You have what I have. I think.

Let's see... http://m3wiki.com/index.php/M3_NDS_roms/2201-2250 on this page, there's a .SAV you can download. Now, you need to convert this to a .DAT so the M3 can read the savefile, which is something the M3 Game Manager can do. Load the game to the flashcart as usual in Windows, and once it's done, go to the game file in the GM and double click on it and select the savefile. There should be an option like Read SAV (it'll ask you to Open a file instead of Save a file). Open the .SAV and it should say okay. Load the game on your DS, and you should have a Continue button. You're ready to go.
Yeeah... I've done that... that was when I started... I'm actually doing the Secret Reports now (New Game+/Post-Game), and I don't want to lose all my stats D: ... so annoying... gotta find me another kit then load the save back... bah there goes the Shiki Chapter that I can't do.

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
im stuck at the box with the moon on it i dont know which sounds to kill.

X X X
X X
X X
X X X
the paper clue wasn't much help to me i think this is chapter 3, day 4

Cresh07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope i did this right.... it's my first post on the GBAtemp forums (Why is this not working like i want it to?) could some one pm me showing me how to get either 2 seperate spoilers or one inside the other,

I hope you don't mind that i did all the boxes, i can't remember witch one's the moon
ok so i don't remember witch is witch but...

the first box, you kill the diagonal noise in the first room.
so like this
xO
Ox (or it could be the other way around)

the second box, you kill the all the Large noise in both rooms (i don't remember it the first room has any or not.)

the third box, you kill the middle-sized noise that are in between others of the same size for each room.

so the third one is like this
first room second room
OxO.../...OxxO

so that you kill the ones marked as x, and let the O's live

hope that helped

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cresh07 said:
I hope i did this right.... it's my first post on the GBAtemp forums (Why is this not working like i want it to?) could some one pm me showing me how to get either 2 seperate spoilers or one inside the other,

I hope you don't mind that i did all the boxes, i can't remember witch one's the moon
ok so i don't remember witch is witch but...

the first box, you kill the diagonal noise in the first room.
so like this
xO
Ox (or it could be the other way around)

the second box, you kill the all the Large noise in both rooms (i don't remember it the first room has any or not.)

the third box, you kill the middle-sized noise that are in between others of the same size for each room.

so the third one is like this
first room second room
OxO.../...OxxO

so that you kill the ones marked as x, and let the O's live

hope that helped

thanks so much finally got to playing it again.. pokemon dungeon is a bit slow

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. You know how the different clothing items have abilities like "Increases Neku's HP" or whatever? Well, does it give you that ability whenever you wear it, or only if you happen to be in the area where the particular brand is possible? Can someone clear this up? Let me know if I didn't explain my question properly. Thank!

kwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am pretty sure it's when you wear it but i might be wrong, i will check it up now.
btw is the ending good coz iam like up to 2 days left and ya=O

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So in chapter 3...who do you play as? I have the game, but haven't beaten it yet, just too lazy...
tongue.gif
. Don't care bout spoilers...just tell me please! I wanna know...if its the same...just say the same...

yaynds.gif
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: