Ōkami!
OP
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This BDF patch will let you use the eWin Expansion Pak as an Opera RAM Pak.

Download: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1102

/EDIT: eWin uses the same memory access thingy as the SuperCard one, so OPERA_SC.BDF does the same as OPERA_EEP.BDF. Mods can delete this file as it's obsolete. Sorry, should have investigated it more. Actually, "0591_hacked_sc.nds" said it all along
shy.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm able to use Opera with my TTDS cart and the Ewin Expansion Pack. But in order to do this, I have to go into the eWin Loader and hold down L+R to "patch" the SDRAM for the DS Browser, then launch the browser. Is there any way to do both of these things in one step?

-Bri

Eyedunno

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm able to use Opera with my TTDS cart and the Ewin Expansion Pack. But in order to do this, I have to go into the eWin Loader and hold down L+R to "patch" the SDRAM for the DS Browser, then launch the browser. Is there any way to do both of these things in one step?

-Bri
Unfortunately, no, not yet. The patch works, but you'll have to run it once, do a hard reset, and run it again. Given that, I'd say the method you're using right now is the fastest and easiest method. I'm just glad that the Ewin is slowly becoming more popular, as it makes it more likely that hackers will hear our concerns and make a true custom patch.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eyedunno,

Thanks. I hope someone does come up with a patch for the DSTT. It works fine with the Ewin loader (even goes immediately back to the DSTT menu without having to turn off and on), but it would be nice to be able to do it all in one step.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it