"Look again"
agent-smith-standing-in-rain-matrix-revolutions%5B1%5D.jpg

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet it is better than wii play's pool. I like playing a regular 8 ball game and if you had teams that would be great.

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, if I was invited for a Pool party, and it would appear later on to be a game of pool. I would get pretty pissed, not to mention looking incredibly stupid in my shorts.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm well they could at least still had the two girls in the box cover in bikinis, this company obviously doesn't understand gamers.

Good Game + Sexy female characters = $$$

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've used the region free and the wii brick blocker, and it works on PAL. I got a bit of a flicker in one of the pool rooms between shots, but it could have been the room itself. I prefer the wii play pool to this. First on this you don't use the wiimote as a cue and have to mess around with using A to set power and B to play the shot.

I did find this game hard and a little basic. Too basic for todays games. No online play either, so if you've no friends or just the one wiimote it won't be much of a party. I played the 9 ball game which you pot balls to get 100 points and loose 100 points if you miss. I think you score goes up the more balls you pot in a row.

I can't remember the rules of 9 ball. Do you have to pot the lowest ball first, or can you go for any? If you can't the computer couldn't play the lowest ball on the second game. So he played the number 3 ball which potted the no 1 ball and the no 9 ball. First shot the computer had, it won.

I would rather they released a wiigame similar to club house games, with loads of different games on instead of 1 poor one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.