Bergunzo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G6 XP
Downloads:
Megaupload.com
zSHARE.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G6 XP 2
Downloads:
Megaupload.com
zSHARE.net
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G6 XP 3
(Preview)
previewea1.png

Downloads:
Megaupload.com
zSHARE.net
G6 XP 4
(Preview)
skin1rh9.png

Downloads:
zSHARE.net
continue...

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Bergunzo. You make excellent skins. Please post if you get anymore done.

Thanks again.

EDIT: It looks really nice on the DS. Just like a computer desktop.
smile.gif

Bergunzo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Thanx h8uthemost for commenting all my skins
smile.gif
btw,

I've added a new version of this skin, whit a lot of adjustements.

Check the first post for preview and download
wink.gif

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Bergunzo can you please upload your skins to a different upload site like rapidshare, zhare etc. because i can't download from Megaupload.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx h8uthemost for commenting all my skins
smile.gif
btw,

I've added a new version of this skin, whit a lot of adjustements.

Check the first post for preview and download
wink.gif

No need to thank me. You make great skins, so they deserve to be commented on.

And thank you for this new version. I really like what you added to it. It's a great looking version.

Do you have any plans on getting a CycloDS Evolution? Or actually...what other flash carts do you have that you've made skins for? If you've made skins for other carts, it would be cool if you put them all into one post.

pieceofmind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent!!

I've been looking for more skins for G6 Real since I don't like either the default nor the apple one.

Great work man
biggrin.gif

Bergunzo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for all compliments!

QUOTE said:
Do you have any plans on getting a CycloDS Evolution? Or actually...what other flash carts do you have that you've made skins for? If you've made skins for other carts, it would be cool if you put them all into one post.

Maybe if i will broke my g6real (
biggrin.gif
) i will take a cyclo Evolution or a R4 btw, i've made skins only for the flashcards that i have possessed (dslinker and g6real) i've also made a skin for cyclods evolution only for pastime.

BTW......

Added v.3 of G6Xp skin.
biggrin.gif

Seaman89

Trophies
XP
Country
Love your skins man! I am using them on my DS right now.

But how do you make skins for the G6DS?? Do you use any software?

Drackel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for bumping this to the top. How come this skin and ProjectVirtue's skin
not posted to the Download section of GBAtemp? There is one there now, is it up to the author to post it to the board?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll see if I can make some skins later when I get my G6R since the skins community consists of 2 skinners. Somebody give me something to base it off (not anime
smile.gif
).

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this cart has barely any skins. But I would need a little tutorial on how to make a skin specifically for the G6 Real.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, this cart has barely any skins. But I would need a little tutorial on how to make a skin specifically for the G6 Real.

Come to think of it.. is there a tutorial? There are lots of files, but I guess it isn't that hard just basing your skin on the files from someone else's skin. How did the original skinners understand how it works?

jvc3184

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

just got my G6R yesterday... and am interested in contributing to the skinning community - I've got ideas for some skins but was also wondering if there is any more detailed info (tutes) on what can be done.

Looking forward to getting some stuff done - something clean and simple using the wii color scheme (white, grey, blue) could work well - also, does anyone know how to change to top screen image? (G6 logo)

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Come to think of it.. is there a tutorial? There are lots of files, but I guess it isn't that hard just basing your skin on the files from someone else's skin. How did the original skinners understand how it works?

I haven't been able to find a tutorial yet. Hopefully Bergunzo or ProjectVirtue will be kind enough to make us one.

And jvc3184, as far as I know, you can't change that Touchpod screen. Not easily at least. Hopefully somebody comes up with a hack for it though. Before sp3 for SCDS1, people had to hack the firmware to change the top screen image. Hopefully someone does it for the G6 Real too.

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just finished my first skin, it's in the download area. Bugger of a time trying not to use grey...

I'm thinking something manically bright and cartoon-like for my kids next, maybe it's an after-effect of all that black and white...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM