DS #0996: Gyakuten Saiban Encyclopaedia (Japan)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish someone would translate this to English. (hint, hint)
While that would be nice, I think many of us would rather have GS4 translated before this.
smile.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
That’s right! This special title will be released in spring on the same day as Gyakuban 4 as a reference to all that’s happened in the first three games!

saiban03aa6.jpg

Covering the original three GBA titles and the first DS remake, you can view detailed analysis of every case that Phoenix Wright has ever taken showing the characters involved, background scenes used and the available evidence. Fans can also listen to the BGMs if they haven’t bought the soundtrack already.

So it´s kinda that Silent Hill compilation on the PSP.

Source: http://xcomp.gamebrink.com/?p=420

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont get this game... is this really a Wiki? How comes that they are able to release those games... i mean... who buys this?
If it wasn't so expensive I would. I'm a very large fan of the PW series, it's a very special kind of game which is something I tend to enjoy as it brings an entirely different type of gaming to the DS (or to any platform really).

p.s. If only for the ability to listen to all the audio files again whenever I want, they are so awsome!

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's the problem? This is the Gyakuten Saiban Encyclopedia. As the name suggests, the program contains infos on the characters, places, cases etc. of the past Gyakuten Saiban (=Phoenix Wright) games so that people who just bought GS4 can catch up with it all.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
This is just an extra, a special edition if you will, that comes with some copies of Gyakuten Saiban 4.
I don't think it's sold separetely (it might though).

With the sexy special edition:

EDIT: QUOTEand is the first game in the series that no longer features Phoenix Wright (Ryuuichi Naruhodoh in Japanese) as the main character.
Say what? :'(

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait, would this perhaps already contain a updated-to-DS-quality Gyakuten Saiban 3 soundtrack? That would be awesome!

I have just checked, and the answer is yes! Heck ya!
Now I just need to play GS3...

Either way, this encyclopedia is really cool even if I don't understand it, if not for all of the music alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf