Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

Nitro Hax - Action Replay DS Clone

Action Replay Codes on your Flash Card

ARhomebrew.jpg

DLDI creator chishm has released the first version of his new project 'Nitro Hax', an Action Replay clone for the DS. Now Flash Card owners are able to enjoy the benefits of Action Replay codes without forking out for the extra hardware.

chishm said:
This is a homebrew Action Replay DS clone. The first release is version 0.1. It should be able to run any ARDS code, with one small exception. Since I wrote the cheat engine from scratch, any code that modifies the ARDS cheat engine won't work.

Codes are loaded from the file "/cheats.cht" on the root of your flash card. All libfat supported cards should work. All codes are loaded; this is version 0.1 after all.

As always patch the file with the appropriate DLDI patch before use (GBAtemp DLDI Tutorial).

c10.gif
Update: Version 0.2 Released. Link updated.

download.gif
Download

icon11.gif
Source

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried both 0.1 and 0.2 with Animal Crossing, can't seem to get it working...

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dam it why won't they let it work with roms? does it even work with slot 1 devices like R4DS and such?
It uses DLDI, so yes. I was using M3 Simply to boot it, but I can't get it to boot Animal Crossing. I can load up the program and load my codes, just can't boot the game. I tried both with and without (M) too.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He writes a cheating application and you call it shit just because it cannot be used to cheat with roms? That's pretty fucking stupid. It's his bloody app. He can do whatever he wants with it and there is NOTHING wrong with being against piracy too.

Does nobody else own some DS games? Legally?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Can this app be used with actual legit DS carts? Are there any codes to use with homebrew games? Can it currently be used at all?

yes that is the point of this homebrew, it's a substitute for people who don't own the original action replay for DS, i have a original action replay myself but i just want a program that works with roms aswell, and AshuraZero yes i do own original DS games, and it's pretty ironic to be asking that question when you are on a website that all about roms and homebrew isn't it
rolleyes.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick thought here: He claims to be against piracy, yet this is a replacement for buying Action Replay DS, right? That is... piracy... isn't it?

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick thought here: He claims to be against piracy, yet this is a replacement for buying Action Replay DS, right? That is... piracy... isn't it?
Datel is not even a licensed developer. It's basically homebrew, too, but they want money for it.
His version is built from the scratch and just supports ARDS codes, because there are many codes out there.
smile.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Datel is not even a licensed developer. It's basically homebrew, too, but they want money for it.
His version is built from the scratch and just supports ARDS codes, because there are many codes out there.
smile.gif

he must have used datels code to get action replay codes to work on his homebrew so it is piracy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol