FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YuGiOh GX Spirit summmoner
Phoenix Wright aka gyakuten saiban 1 and 2.
Sonic Rush
Puyo Pop fever.

GBA has 52 titles but with the exception of the bit generations titles and elevator action old and new you are not missing out on much. I can post a whole list if you want.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YuGiOh GX Spirit summmoner
Phoenix Wright aka gyakuten saiban 1 and 2.
Sonic Rush
Puyo Pop fever.

GBA has 52 titles but with the exception of the bit generations titles and elevator action old and new you are not missing out on much. I can post a whole list if you want.
I'd be interested in that list FAST6191
biggrin.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Done, I am in a bit of a rush so I only have a screen capture, add Hamtaro ham ham games which is the only J-U release to my knowledge.
japanesengfi5.png

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres a couple puyo pop fever, like a regular and special version. Do both have english selections?

Second, seeing how this is a NDS portion of the forum, aren't all those games listed above for GBA?

EDIT:

I guess at looking there is a Puyo pop fever (U) from G-online, but what about the 15th anniversary one.

NDSkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know the site that lists the Japanese playable games? ie, japanese games you can play without knowing japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...