OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sebastiaanborghstijn.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone know of a good site with many wii-covers?
smile.gif
Time to start ordering those white dvd-boxes
wub.gif

Reactions: Demob

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks rebound
warcruied in uk svp.co.uk are good

any1 with hi res covers? and star wars force unleashed cd scan?

D

Deleted User

DeMoN said:
Does anyone know how to print these so that they'd fit perfectly into a DVD case?

Maybe this comment is useless, but what the hell. I use the Microsoft Photo Editor from Office 2000. Because when you're gonna print an image, Photo Editor ask you the size in centimeters, so the only thing you have to do is use a ruler on a real cover to know the right size xD.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
markyboy77 said:
i use this site

http://www.wiiboxart.com/index.php

or this one

http://www.freecovers.net/browse/wii/17.a.html

Thanks for showing him the way
tongue.gif

BJx1994 said:
QUOTE(DeMoN @ May 24 2010, 07:31 PM) Does anyone know how to print these so that they'd fit perfectly into a DVD case?

Maybe this comment is useless, but what the hell. I use the Microsoft Photo Editor from Office 2000. Because when you're gonna print an image, Photo Editor ask you the size in centimeters, so the only thing you have to do is use a ruler on a real cover to know the right size xD.

Thats a good suggestion BJx1994.
I could make the high quality covers on wiiboxart.com convert to a size thats printable to a DVD cover if there was enough demand for it.
Let me know if people want that type of thing ? - the covers on wiiboxart and on wiitdb were made for the wii applications to auto download the covers for the harddrive games moreso than for printing boxes, but its all possible.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DeMoN said:
Does anyone know how to print these so that they'd fit perfectly into a DVD case?
Use UndercoverXP.

After loading the boxart, use the dropbox above the image to select "Nintendo Wii", then print.

This will resize the boxart to the correct size a Nintendo Wii boxart should be.

...just make sure you use high quality boxart, else it will look like crap after printing
lecture.gif

NintendoCosmos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a cover for Backyard Sports:Sandlot Slug for the Wii. With front, back and spine. Been looking for 4 hours online. but no luck. Any help will be great.

Never mind. I found one. All I need now is a white DVD case for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: