Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

M3 Game Manager and Firmware English v30

Out now

The English versions of the v30 software and firmware are now out. What's new?
M3 Team said:
M3 Game Manager V30 + loader V30

=================================

0580-42,0595-42,0602,0643,0649,0650,0659,0661 "fast mode" are supported.

0604,0621,0635,0639 the graphic at the bottom screen will be displayed properly.
  • download.gif
    Download Game Manager v30 (Eng)
    download.gif
    Download separate v30 (Eng) firmware

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Game Manager v30 already contains the firmware in it too, just to let people know so you don't have to download both files.

Also, the new "Cooking Mama" works with this new firmware and so does the hamster game. Too bad the Common Sense Training game still crashes and I doubt they'll ever fix that.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never updated my firmware before but i think I'm gonna do it this time. What am I supposed to do with this "updagcsd.e30" file?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Game Manager v30 already contains the firmware in it too, just to let people know so you don't have to download both files.

Also, the new "Cooking Mama" works with this new firmware and so does the hamster game. Too bad the Common Sense Training game still crashes and I doubt they'll ever fix that.

Yeah, the common sense training one is the one I really care about, not Tony Hawk
sleep.gif

And the main change in the firmware is going to be extend features and looks (integrated moonshell) to those who don't know. Yes this updates fine (even in DS mode on mine where it previously didn't).

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

elfgirl_45

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to open these files, I get nothing but a bunch of folders and text file and the firmware for the CF version. There's no Game Manager or firmware for the SD (I can get it if I download the separate file.) This isn't the first time it's happened to me, it's happened on other v## updates for M3. I'm using winace to unzip/unrar it, don't see how that would make a difference. This doesn't happen to any other compressed files I've downloaded before. Can someone please help me with this? Or point me to somewhere where I can get the new game manager as a .exe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    V @ VXNlcm5hbWU: FLOPPA FRIDAY!!!