MaDDaWg836

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
#1 Well I was wondering is there a way to arrange the ROMS in ABC order? The only way i know how is to write them all at the same time. if i add one later then it just goes to the end of the list

#2 Since i got the G6 lite trial, and i can load english firmware
smile.gif
, when the official one comes out, is it possible to buy an empty case of the final version and just put my trial in there? Is there a difference in hardware between the final and the trial?

Thanks - MaDDaWg

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the only way I know is to reload them all again.

I'd also like to know if there are physical differences between trial & final versions and between English & Chinese versions.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can arrange the roms in ABC order if you go into the /GBA or /NDS directories in Windows Explorer and then select all the files while sorted, cut/paste to the root or any directory, then paste back into the directory. I did this with psp isos to sort also. it has to do when the file was "created" in the directory.

jpx86

Trophies
XP
Country
download fatsort, pick alphabetical for files, leave for directories, click start and less than a second later your files are sorted and show up in alphabetical order
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol