DS #DSi 0124: PokÃmon White Version (Europe)

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! both have been dumped.
happy.gif

EDIT: LOLWUTZ? Chanser, why is one a DSi release and the other a normal release?
unsure.gif

EDIT2: Nevermind. Fixed? or maybe I read wrong.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, since the noob flood asking for a patch, or even worse a translation, is as inevitable as the fucking tide, I hereby take my leave of the 'temp for the evening to continue my search for the Dissidia Duodecim ISO that must be around here somewhere, eat Pringles and maybe play a bit more of Star Ocean Second Evolution if I can be bothered. Toodles.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attila13 said:
Yay!
biggrin.gif
Finally!
I'm not a big Pokemon player but I like new stuff if you can say it this way!
tongue.gif
I didn't tried the JPN version and/or the translated one just because I waited for this...
tongue.gif
Same here. I get this impression that this is the most innovative entry in the series since the original games. Not to say it's necessarily the best, but it seems like they're finally trying new things instead of rehashing what they've been doing since Gen I.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
laurenz said:
Yeah Nintendo. You can give me a different colour as much as you want, I still ain't gonna play it.

I love it and I agree. I did play Red for GB and loved the game. Then lost interest. Many, apparently still love the series.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not really hyped for this one for some odd reason o_o maybe cause i played the (J) version which was translated. oh well ... i might try the new features

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL