Hacking 3DS flashcart came out and video inside

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Considering the chinese had at least a few months of time to make a working hack since the smuggled video and pics of 3DS parts came out. Not suprising that a R4 clone shows up within a few days of the launch with a working bootstrap for DS mode anyways.

Nintendo probably getting logs of any online 3DS to determine how to block them. We'd probably need flashcarts that can scrub the logs with fake game data if that is the case.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
A really big surprise
rolleyes.gif

Aerow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since the 3DS actually has an forced auto update feature, I'm sure this will be blocked asap.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How the hell... I don't understand how this can be possible. DOES NOT COMPUTE!

A longer video would be great, full 360 view of the 3DS and everything.

tyrran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aerow said:
Well since the 3DS actually has an forced auto update feature, I'm sure this will be blocked asap.

Exactly right. This is the ENTIRE reason the 3DS didn't ship with the internet browser. They decided to give the pirates a month to show their hand, then drop the system update next month once the US ones get released, and create the old PSP pickle. The only thing that's more disappointing this time is that WE'VE SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE, and still some group is going to get overexcited and shoot prematurely just because "omg we're first."

Additionally, and I hate to be this kid, but why the frig are we getting excited? This is one step forward, and two steps back. We can emulate DS games on the 3DS. Fantastic. But there are going to be a flood of 3DS games in the coming months, and a lot of them are quality. I'll just be depressed everytime I boot up this card and see those black bars that remind me "You're still playing a 2D game."

I wasn't surprised when my Acekard didn't load up on my 3DS, but I was also excited because it meant people would have to start working on something new. I didn't want an old car carefully disguised with spinner rims. I want a new car. Until we get a 3DS mode flash card (which is months, if not a full year, in the future) then I don't think anyone should throw money at the groups. It just encourages redundant and backwards behavior.

Man, that's a big two cents.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just hope it wont delay US/AUS/EUR release of the 3DS, or that a firmware update wont be issued for those console (anyway they are probably all on their packages as of now, and big N is not known for their rapidity in issuing firmware updates.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/