Today I'm flaming... Pokemon HeartGold

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yup, it's shit. I don't get it at ALL. Sure, they've redesigned the thingy, they've retouched something, and they've stuck Saffron on the other side of the map, but that's it. Same storyline, same hero, same old crap...OHHH!! AND DID I MENTION!!! YOU GET A POKYWALKER!!! ITS AMAZING!! (Actually its an oversized paedometer)
4843958lol.png

pedo-bear-seal-of-approval11.png
Sure, everyone says "It's great! It's a new experience!". Well it fails. When Pokemon Platinum was launched, they simply took 2 hours changing the menu items and changed the last scene with the Spear Pillar. NO WAY! Dialga and Palkia in the same place with another pokemon showing up too. Until then, however, the story line is about 80% the same and bores you to death.

I can tell you now. If Pokemon Black/White turns out to be the same, I'm gonna explode. But luckily it won't! Only time will tell.

quezcotl

Trophies
XP
Country
wait, you thought a new pokemon was gonna be new and unique?
You have to realise Nintendo sells the same formula that "works" because each year there are some new kiddos who never played pokemon and get the same experience slightly better.

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quezcotl said:
You have to realise Nintendo sells the same formula that "works" because each year there are some new kiddos who never played pokemon and get the same experience slightly better.
ahh... now i see!! your average fat kid can buy a doughnut and a pokymon game because it will give him a chance to exercise-walking around with the paedowalker!!! then i can collect the sticker book and the pokemon chocolate bar/movie/trading cards/chuchu/heatran/pokeball/themed items!!! and be at home for another fat dinner in time!!!

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrosurfer said:
quezcotl said:
ahh... now i see!! your average fat kid can buy a doughnut and a pokymon game because it will give him a chance to exercise-walking around with the paedowalker!!! then i can collect the sticker book and the pokemon chocolate bar/movie/trading cards/chuchu/heatran/pokeball/themed items!!! and be at home for another fat dinner in time!!!
First of all, that isnt even a valid argument, you just sound like another pissed off pirate who actually went and bought the game. Yes, your average fat kid could buy the game, but thats good, it encourages a healthy lifestyle and promotes fun while getting healthier. There is no real downside to the new pokemon, sure it is old stuff, but its all about the nostalgia man!

quezcotl

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont own a wii (own a ps3&360) but I kind of wish Nintendo put some fucking dough into the Pokemon franchise, and made a big open-world 3d pokemon game.
the kids deserves it, but greedy nintendo will never do that.

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quezcotl said:
I dont own a wii (own a ps3&360) but I kind of wish Nintendo put some fucking dough into the Pokemon franchise, and made a big open-world 3d pokemon game.
agreed. but the kids dont deserve it. they want doughnuts, not a fresh pokeymon game

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrosurfer said:
quezcotl said:
agreed. but the kids dont deserve it. they want doughnuts, not a fresh pokeymon game
Ummm, just shut your mouth, you've spelled Pokemon wrong in at least your last three posts, and continue to go on and on about doughnuts, are you by chance a doughnut addict? And for the post before you, this isn't for the Wii, so why go off topic, and Nintendo hasn't done an open-world 3d pokemon game mostly because it would suck on a DS, due to the fact that the DS probably could not handle it AND because the 3DS is scheduled for release fairly soon.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
QUOTE said:
Sure, they've redesigned the thingy, they've retouched something, and they've stuck Saffron on the other side of the map, but that's it. Same storyline, same hero, same old crap...
I think you didn't understand the concept of a remake. But yes, there isn't that much innovations between all pokémon games.

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mikehoncho16 said:
pyrosurfer said:
quezcotl said:

Ummm, just shut your mouth, you've spelled Pokemon wrong in at least your last three posts, and continue to go on and on about doughnuts, are you by chance a doughnut addict? And for the post before you, this isn't for the Wii, so why go off topic, and Nintendo hasn't done an open-world 3d pokemon game mostly because it would suck on a DS, due to the fact that the DS probably could not handle it AND because the 3DS is scheduled for release fairly soon.

1) POKYMON!!!!! WE OWNZ ALL YOUR POKEEEBAWLS!!
2) Pokeymon is only played by kids eating doughnuts (well, 95%. The other 5% are hardcore PKMN addicts)
3) But a 3D game would be so good...
frown.gif
Just the fresh update the Pockymon franchise would need! There's a great suggestion for the Cheesymon Company

P.s thanks for pointing out the obvious

QUOTE(Ritsuki @ Jun 3 2010, 04:55 PM) QUOTE
Sure, they've redesigned the thingy, they've retouched something, and they've stuck Saffron on the other side of the map, but that's it. Same storyline, same hero, same old crap...
I think you didn't understand the concept of a remake. But yes, there isn't that much innovations between all pokémon games.
It wasn't a remake. More like putting in a line of code into Proakymon D/P and rebranding it.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrosurfer said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
pyrosurfer said:
quezcotl said:
2) Pokeymon is only played by kids eating doughnuts (well, 95%. The other 5% are hardcore PKMN addicts)
frown.gif
Just the fresh update the Pockymon franchise would need! There's a great suggestion for the Cheesymon Company

You are quite possibly the most annoying person I've ever had to deal with, seriously, I continue to make good points in my arguements and you continue to scream "FAT KIDS EATING DOUGHNUTS ARARARARAGHHHH!!!!!" Seriously, I have a funny bone, but you sound like some nonsensical 10 year-old who ignores others and only wants things done his way. Grow up.

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mikehoncho16 said:
pyrosurfer said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
pyrosurfer said:
quezcotl said:
frown.gif

You are quite possibly the most annoying person I've ever had to deal with, seriously, I continue to make good points in my arguements and you continue to scream "FAT KIDS EATING DOUGHNUTS ARARARARAGHHHH!!!!!" Seriously, I have a funny bone, but you sound like some nonsensical 10 year-old who ignores others and only wants things done his way. Grow up.
That's the effect I'm trying to achieve.
smileipb2.png

EDIT: the points you pointed out were intentional

zanxy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
quezcotl said:

sign, I wished for that too sometime but ah well nintendo doesn't know how to use pokemon franchise :/ xD

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif

[/quote]
[/quote]
That's the effect I'm trying to achieve.
smileipb2.png

EDIT: the points you pointed out were intentional
[/quote]
The hell is that supposed to mean, just give up, it is a remake, how about you check the definition of remake, since I think you should update your vocabulary. This is the biggest waste of a thread ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: