Hacking M3 Sakura 1.42X has been released!!!

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the main reason I wanted a Sakura update is so I can play the new Mario and Luigi RPG without having to load the touchpod firmware and I just tried it and Mario and Luigi works in Sakura now so im happy. Thanks M3 team and adrian2040 for posting it.

rooker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay!
yaynds.gif
Can anyone post this on gbatemp? The site is going ULTRA slow.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
does this has connection with me finally accepting M3 Sakura and getting used to it?

Got my M3i last wednesday, played it last thursday, getting used to it on friday and a new firmware released today, saturday.

Where's the changelog?

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
does this has connection with me finally accepting M3 Sakura and getting used to it?

Got my M3i last wednesday, played it last thursday, getting used to it on friday and a new firmware released today, saturday.

Where's the changelog?
I dare say it is. As for the changelog, I'm not quite sure if there is one...

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just uploaded it to MediaFire, but I'm not quite sure on the rules, so if i can post it tell me and I'll share the link
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

vash1223 said:
I just uploaded it to MediaFire, but I'm not quite sure on the rules, so if i can post it tell me and I'll share the link
smile.gif

Please do! AFAIK mirroring the file should be fine as long as you give credit. Also, their site being down makes it a huge convenience.

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xestrix said:
vash1223 said:
smile.gif

Please do! AFAIK mirroring the file should be fine as long as you give credit. Also, their site being down makes it a huge convenience.
okay the here it is.
I take no credit for the file itself and it all goes towards the creators and the original host.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Changelog

1. Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and the M3 Sakura v1.41 X system original system v4.4a X)
1. Increase the NDS games RealTime Game function support;
* Instant Raiders *. txt document's file name and file name *. nds game consistent and in the same folder (the same path) can be automatically bound;
* Support multi-national language of local codes and UNICODE text display, press X button to switch the local yards / UNICODE encoding display mode;
* Compatible with what the local yards, as the M3 interface language choices:
Simplified Chinese interface corresponds to Windows GBK encoded TXT Document
Traditional Chinese interface corresponds to Windows Big5 HKSCS encoded TXT Document
Korean interface corresponds to Windows KSC + UHC encoding TXT Document
* Browse the text line by line from top to bottom direction, LR button tabbed browsing, SELECT button to the page at the end, START button to the top, B button to return to the real-time multi-menu;
2. Using M3DS Real original system v4.5Beta X to run the game engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real System v4.5Beta X the same as original.

Original system to run the game engine updates v4.5Beta X Report:
1. An immediate archive multi-menu to add RealTime Game (VIEW GUIDE option) function;
* Instant Raiders *. txt document's file name and file name *. nds game consistent and in the same folder (the same path) can be automatically bound;
* Support multi-national language of local codes and UNICODE text display, press X button to switch the local yards / UNICODE encoding display mode;
* Compatible with what the local yards, as the M3 interface language choices:
Simplified Chinese interface corresponds to Windows GBK encoded TXT Document
Traditional Chinese interface corresponds to Windows Big5 HKSCS encoded TXT Document
Korean interface corresponds to Windows KSC + UHC encoding TXT Document
Thai Thai text interface corresponds to Windows code TXT documents
* Browse the text line by line from top to bottom direction, LR button tabbed browsing, SELECT button to the page at the end, START button to the top, B button to return to the real-time multi-menu;
2. Solve the "4186 - Sharjah 2: Mibao Legend Fates (Japan)" the problem is not running properly, can now normal game;
3. Solve the "4191 - Bread super excited about touch Training (Japan)" can not run the problem can now be normal game;
4. Solve the "4192 - Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo kill the devil navigation (Japan)" the problem is not running properly, can now normal game;
5. Solve the "4206 - Junior Magic (EU)" soft-reset in the case of adding the game is not running properly the problems and normal use can not be immediately archived issues;
6. Solve the "4207 - Pikachu and spices crossed the sea wind (day)" the problem is not running properly, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4209 - Miami crisis (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and normal use can not be immediately archived issues;
8. Solve the "4217 - rhythmic Heaven (Korean)" gray screen crashes the game to start the problem, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "Pet Dinosaur 4218-101 (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
10. Solve the "4224 - Magic Bride for your beliefs (EU)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
11. Solve the "4225 - The Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (U.S.)," the problem is not running properly, can now normal game;
12. Goldfinger library files updated to September 26, 2009 corresponding to the latest games (English only Goldfinger document cheat.db);

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over