Another GBATemp PSN Game Night, Let's Play!

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
334px-Nacht_der_Untoten_Poster2.jpg

I want to host a PSN Game night this week, to see if there is enough interest to make this a weekly event. Here's the critical information:

PSN Game Night - Call of Duty: World at War Nazi Zombie Mode(Lastest Version 1.5)
Friday, September 5th
20:00 UTC (click here to figure out your time zone)
Starting game is Call of Duty: World at War Nazi Zombie Mode, more to follow if wanted.

If you can't make it to this time, don't worry there will be more meetups. Feel free to make suggestions for times and days that are good for you.

I will also ask blueskies how to set up an IRC chat room so we can all chat even if you don't have a mic, and we can decide on another game if Call of Duty: World at War Nazi Zombie Mode gets boring. Channel name will be posted here on Wednesday.

IRC Channel name is Coming Soon.

Also check out The Big PSN ID List Topic to get everyone added to your friend list early. This will make game matchups much easier and quicker.

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
Do we really need this to be pinned up on the front page? We already have our four players and if we get more we'd need a second host, with atleast three people.
Yeah true also does anyone have the map packs?If so which one.

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Same with me I would prefer map pack 3 but I think so lucky doesnt have them so we will stick to nachet whatever:P.Also the PSN night starts in 12 mins in my time...

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on now. My PSN is Revive_Me so just add me and we'll have a game. PM me on GBAtemp to arrange stuff, I'll almost always play unless I'm busy or something.

Edit: All map packs by the way, and no glitchers please
smile.gif
I like my rounds survived to stay legit (24 so far on Der Riese).

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Thanks, SoLuckys, Suaav, for turning us down. And you was a bit late to register, ShatteredScreens, half way through, not that we got to play anything anyway, this was crap, Fat Princess hopefully will have a bigger turn-out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill