Status
Not open for further replies.

CoNS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any public betas of AKAIO 1.5 out? (I would like to be able to play Classic Word Games on my DSi, which is not possible with AKAIO 1.4.1 - and yes, I do realize that the DSi enhanced camera feature in the game will not work even on a DSi with Acekard 2i)

Also, I have some suggestions/requests for specific improvements for AKAIO. Where can I post them to make sure that the AKAIO team receives them?

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
No there is no public beta of 1.5. If you post requests and bug reports here however I'm sure Normmatt will find them.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But try not to make random requests like, "I want this, I want that." They don't like that. And do a forum search before posting a problem.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
telling them what to do will result in a ban or something worst so just be happy on whatever updates they have done. They have beta test to see what needs to be done so there's no request needed.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
CoNS said:
Are there any public betas of AKAIO 1.5 out? (I would like to be able to play Classic Word Games on my DSi, which is not possible with AKAIO 1.4.1 - and yes, I do realize that the DSi enhanced camera feature in the game will not work even on a DSi with Acekard 2i)

Also, I have some suggestions/requests for specific improvements for AKAIO. Where can I post them to make sure that the AKAIO team receives them?

as mentioned! once it is completed it will be available
otherwise, do not ask for it
frown.gif

you will get fire on your back!

be patient
smile.gif

if you can't wait then i will suggest you to buy the actual game
tongue.gif

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
VatoLoco said:
elixirdream, by your sig it looks like you're irc savvy, so you should just hop on #acekard if you would like to contact the dev dudes with any intelligent questions comments and/or queries and such, yo.

Hey Einstein, CoNS is the original poster, not elixirdream.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
akaio forum...

that isn't meant to be public info yet. would you mind editing your post and anyone else who quoted it? we don't have the staff to monitor it full time yet. it isn't meant to be announced publicly until 1.5 is released.

-another world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1