Hacking Tutorial for masking disk images

BlindDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a vid tut. Hope it helps some people out.

This can all be automated with the ACTIONS command,, Hopefully GiantPune will post his vid of the actions..

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
You can save the action and post that up.
wink.gif

BlindDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not exactally sure how to do that.. I am a noob and made this vid to help other noobs like me.

If i save an action,, does it save the mask file with it too? or do I need to include the 160x160 mask image too?

Thanks

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
You'd have to include the mask file too -- but you could also record an action to just create a mask directly in the file too. I'll take a look at the tutorial closer and see if this is possible.

donnyp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just do as matriculated said and record the whole entire process to a snapshot/action. That would incorporate the mask into the file directly. Then you could go to file-->automate--> batch and do the rest of your files.

BlindDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know how to batch them up,, but he was suggesting I include that with the tut.. Well then it wouldnt be a tut anymore,, I dont know what it would be,, an autimation?

Let me mess with it some and I will post back here if I get it... Even if I have to include the mask.psd, its only 24k or something.. so that wouldnt be a big deal..
Just explaining how to do it would be difficult.. I get a few errors when I start my batch process and I just click "continue" and everything works out great.

My back is killing me,, been renaming some 700+ disk covers the last couple days.

Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch