Hacking WBFS Manager and Channel Creator 3.0!

HowardC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys this should fix pretty much all issues including vista 64 bit support and the infamous error 9.

Before you use this understand that it is mostly UNTESTED because I've been away for personal reasons. There could be bugs... don't complain if you find one, just report it.

The new version supports advanced "templates" for using custom dols, so in theory all these dol hacks floating around should work BUT I insist that we convert them into proper templates. You can contact me about adding a template to this thread.

WBFS Manager and Channel Maker 3.3

VC++ Dist Files

=============
Boot.dols (Templates)
(To use these extract the rar at the root of the exe's folder and select them via the "boot.dol" option in the menu)
===============
Comex Loader
YAL + Comex
USB 1.1 Loader + Comex

Anyway enjoy!

*edit*
Upped 3.1 to fix colon bug.

*edit 2*
Found yet another colon bug... Upped 3.2

*edit 3*
Fixed a bug in the template system and added our first template!!

Kantraz

Trophies
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

HowardC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm thinking of it, I'd like to point out that the "new" wbfs exe is terribly slow at extracting isos, so if your hdd is detected by both versions then I reccomend you use the old one for extraction. Hopefully that sort of thing can be ironed out later.

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
This is an incredibly smart project!
You guys should ask for this idea to be implimented in the original program.. It would be pretty cool to have channel versions of all my games and to be able to boot them from the sdhc!

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
HowardC said:
Ok guys this should fix pretty much all issues including vista 64 bit support and the infamous error 9.

Before you use this understand that it is mostly UNTESTED because I've been away for personal reasons. There could be bugs... don't complain if you find one, just report it.

The new version supports advanced "templates" for using custom dols, so in theory all these dol hacks floating around should work BUT I insist that we convert them into proper templates. You can contact me about adding a template to this thread.

WBFS Manager and Channel Maker 3.0

Anyway enjoy!

File not found: Wiiscrubber.dll Where can I get this? Sorry just found answer in read me!!!

HowardC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.1 is up.... I also added the vc++ files at the top to avoid confusion.

WiiCrazy: You might need to manually set the drive letter, that's why that option is now available. The app tries to auto-detect, but if you've done anything funky or it's a funky drive that might not work.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "Old Version" detected my drive, no problem.

The "New Version" (which allows me to select a drive) causes a Run-time error '5'. Something about Invalid procedure call or argument. This happens when I select my drive letter (which is R:), and the error pops up when I click "Scan for Drive". The program would exit immediately after clicking OK on the error message.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
HowardC said:
3.1 is up.... I also added the vc++ files at the top to avoid confusion.

WiiCrazy: You might need to manually set the drive letter, that's why that option is now available. The app tries to auto-detect, but if you've done anything funky or it's a funky drive that might not work.

Your link goes to Version 3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?