Homebrew Idea of a Moonshell 2.0 Beta 6.1/DSOrganize 3.3 combonation

What do you think of it?

• Yah! They're both great apps, but combining them together would be even better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That'd Be ok, I guess. Whatever it takes to make a really good application

• No, absolutely pointless. They're both fine the way they are.

• Total voters

Volcanic Minotau

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to farther explain the reasoning in your answers. I personally think that the combination of both applications would be cool, we just need someone to combine them
smileipb2.png
*looks at osimonbinladen (one of the developers of DSOrganize 3.3)*
And as I wrote about releasing the source code for Moonshell 2.00 Beta 6.1 "Yes, it's a great app, and people should be able to modify it since he's quitting the whole thing anyway."
And for my last question, I would vote more or less yes, because I think everyone would benefit from some actual active processing going on, instead of just halted development. osimonbinladen would be actively thinking of modifications, so, if heero starts helping again, osimonbinladen will have new ideas that both of them can work on together. (not that I'm sure that osimonbinladen isn't thinking of ideas, but he could be utilizing those ideas currently in the development of DSOrganize). And sorry if anyone thinks that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I really want to see what the public thought, before taking this up with osimonbinladen himself.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
No. They're both fine and don't need to be combined.

But if Moonlight gives out the source code, then I think someone could do some good with it.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
this is retarded its next to imposible to combine these two due to completely different development environments it would make more sense to just add a few features to moonshell 2 to make it have similar functions, and I care if the source is released untill Moonshell 2.0 final.
Oh and change your poll Moonlight is not Quiting yet perhaps after he brings moonshell 2 out of beta

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
i think what hes trying to say is that he want someone to start from scratch and try "put" a DSOrganize GUI into moonshell2....i personally think that this is to much work...have a good time getting people to do it....=p

~fgghjjkll

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1