Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp Events Calendar
Keep up with the Times

GBAtemp staff member mthrnite and GBAtemp Wi-Fi/LIVE night host Sonicslasher are proud to present the GBAtemp Events Calendar. The calendar will help you stay up to date with what's going on in the GBAtemp network and gaming world!

So far, only schedules for the GBAtemp Wi-Fi nights and Xbox Live nights has been added to the calendar.
The staff we'll try to keep the calendar as up to date as possible so you can know what's going on in the GBAtemp community.
This may not be the final calendar we use, however it works for now heh.

New tidbits and reminders will be added soon (such as new GBAtemp Recommends! article reminders or releases of popular NDS games) so remember to drop by the calendar every so often.

icon11.gif
GBAtemp Events Calendar
discuss.png
Discuss

D

Deleted User

That's a great idea guys! I really appreciate all your hard work to make the most awesome GBA & NDS community even more awesome.
yay.gif

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ill be adding the release dates of usa ds titles for march when the time gets closer
smile.gif

any ideas for content to put on the calendar you guys can think of?

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DarkSpace said:
is there anyway for us to put in NDS game release dates?
Yeah read my last post before this one.
I'll be adding really the only Hadrian-approved/popular titles, I don't see a reason to crowd up the entire date cell with a bunch of titles a lot of people couldn't care for.
tongue.gif

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to figure out what it means..and I couldn't so I changed the pic to that one before I posted it.
I laughed my ass off when I saw but didnt know if it was relevant to anything calendar-related
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s