LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_E35.zip

Changelog:

Improvement projects:
1. To solve the "2799 - Dinosaur King (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
2. Solve the "2946 - Tim force firefighters (EU)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
3. Solve the "2949 - the round of the Super Dimension (Japan)" in the game through time and space would result in death, can now normal game; - this is Chrono Trigger Fix
4. Solve the "2958 - Skateboarding (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
5. Solve the "2968 - my veterinary practice in rural (EU)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
6. Solve the "2975 - to save the wild Veterinary Pet (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
7. Solve the "2980 - Tomb Raider on the ground floor of the World (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
8. Solve the "2987 - Hello Kitty Dream City (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
9. Solve the "2993 - my baby girl version of the (U.S.)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
10. Solve the "2994 - my baby boy version of the (U.S.)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
11. Solve the "2996 - the dog star (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
12. Solve the "3003 - Town Raiders of the Lost Tomb Raider (EU)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
13. Solve the "3009 - the toy soldier unlucky soldier (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
14. Solve the "3011 - Baez doll (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
15. Solve the "3012 - Dora the explorer to save Snow Princess (United States)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
16. Solve the "3020 - All flash mental arithmetic DS (Japan)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
17. Solve the "3034 - my horse (Japan)" can not immediately normal archiving issues;
18. Solve the "3037-FIFA Soccer 2009 (Korea)" can not immediately normal archiving issues;
19. Solve the "border 3047-1000 (law)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
20. Solve the "3048 - Si Pailuo legend Dawn of the Dragon (EU)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
21. Solve the "3054 - Penguin Club Penguin elite forces (United States)" does not use real-time archiving issues;
22. Solve the "3055 - Super Dimension Wheel (U.S.)" in the game through time and space would result in death, can now normal game; - this is Chrono Trigger Fix
23. Solve the "3056 - it Writing memory duo pseudonym (Japan)" can not immediately normal archiving issues;
24. Solve the "3063 - my pet dog family (EU)" can not use the normal soft reset and the immediate filing of the problem;
25. Solve the "3064 - Save the Earth in an emergency animal (EU)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
26. Solve the "3070 - Test of English for International Communication (Korea)," the game does not run the problem;
27. Solve the "3075 - the true story of Veterinary Surgeons (law)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
28. Solve the "3081 - my boyfriend (EU)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
29. Solve the "3088 - my family's pet dog (United States)" does not use the soft reset and the immediate filing of the problem;
30. Solve the "3089 - Hello Kitty Dream big (European)" game does not run the problem;
31. Solve the "3091 - my pet monkey house (United States)" does not use the soft reset and the immediate filing of the problem;
32. Solve the "3095 - my wonderful Lili Fu Princess of the World (Europe)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
33. Solve the "3098 - Ellen Whitaker of the equestrian life (in Europe)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
34. Solve the "3104 - The secret of life in Iraq boss DS (Japan)" to join in the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problems;
35. Solve the "3107 - King of the fallen Prince of Persia (EU)" can not immediately normal archiving issues;
36. Automatically display the name of Chinese control, 3107 to support the DS game ROM.
Note: As of the date of release, all NDS games are running must not use the soft reset the game 43, can not use real-time archive of 81 games.
** Part of the network to download the CLEAN DUMP the NDS ROM data may be wrong in case of the version number when it is published in ROM does not run Please note that the situation in check ROM file is correct

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
webyugioh said:
So does this mean that now I can play Chrono Trigger (both US and JP) without the CHeats?

If so that is great.
Yes you can. It will probably be even better like this. I've heard people report that the cheats wouldn't always work perfectly on the M3 Real. This new software should fix that.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now I can not the death in Super Dimension whilst through time and space!

No wait, I have a Cyclo.
tongue.gif

gamefreak3o3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had one of the v. 3 firmwares for a while and installed this one, now it get stuck on the Loading... screen
cry.gif
. Anyone have ways to help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night