TempLurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ar%20shirt.jpg

You've probably seen plenty already about the 3DS Augmented Reality cards bundled with the new Nintendo console, but why stick to the small cards bundled with the console? Dream big and wear your new-found love for ? Block cards with a new t-shirt from Europe's Club Nintendo catalogue.

The first 3,000 people to register their new Nintendo 3DS console with Club Nintendo will receive an extremely cool, individually numbered collector's edition t-shirt bearing the soon-to-be iconic ? Block card design. When viewed through the Nintendo 3DS's AR Games mode, expect something very cool to happen indeed.

The race is on to see which 3,000 people can type in their 3DS registration codes quickest on Friday. Start warming up those keyboards now.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

A collectors edition Augmented Reality T-shirt,those type of things that after a few years fetch a really high price on Ebay.
So the race to to get 1 out of the 3000 shirts are on!

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what US members will get...I also hope that somehow Amazon pre-orders will miraculously will arrive early if there's some event like this in the US. (Hell, even if there isn't an event) Free T-shirts are great though.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just made one on some website for $23.

It would have been cheaper, but I got the Nintendo logo on the back. It's coming a few days after launch. I much rather have an official one though.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We don't even get a midnight launch in North America (or at least in Canada anyway) and I would assume this contest is for Europe only. It releases on a Sunday, so for some asinine reason they can't do a midnight launch for it even though it's a midnight Saturday thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64