Gaming Good multiplayer games?

fryfrog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So every time I play DS with more than just my wife, we run into the problem of finding good many multi player titles to play. So here are my suggestions, but what I am *really* looking for is your suggestions of great 3+ player games. I've found a few articles on the internet with a couple extra recommendations, so I'm going to try them.

Good 2 Player:
LEGO Star Wars - Complete Sage
Prism - Light the Way
Geometry Wars
Elite Beat Agents
Contra 4 (awesome! hard!)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat

Good 3+ Player:
Tetris DS
Mario Kart DS
Bomberman
Club House Games
Diddy Kong Racing DS (honestly, I think Mario Kart is better)

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FFCC has good enough 2+ multiplayer, given that the other people haven't beat the game since multiplayer is just going through single player without events. (Stronger enemies, more drops, etc though)

Taiko no Tatsujin has good 2+ multiplayer, also given that most, if not all, players are of similar skill level. If one person starts to pwn, it'll stay that way for a long time. My girlfriend beats me like 80% of the time, and I have more gold crowns than her =(

fryfrog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
FFCC has good enough 2+ multiplayer, given that the other people haven't beat the game since multiplayer is just going through single player without events. (Stronger enemies, more drops, etc though)

I assume "FFCC" is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates?

I've also thrown CoD4 and Hunters on my cart, but I suck at FPS especially on the DS.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fryfrog said:
deathfisaro said:

I assume "FFCC" is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates?

I've also thrown CoD4 and Hunters on my cart, but I suck at FPS especially on the DS.

Yes, it's one of the very few games I got my girlfriend to KEEP playing multiplayer with me.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, these are some of the best and most fun multiplay games out there. If you are into music/rythm games, there is no better multiplay experience than Daigasso Band Brothers. It's awesome the more people you get for your band. Here is the rest of the list not in any particular order:

1. Mario Kart
2. Metroid Prime Hunters
3. Advance Wars:Days of Ruin
4. Advance Wars:Dual Strike
5. Jump Ultimate Stars
6. Daigasso Band Brothers
7. Geometry Wars Galaxies
8. Speed Racer
9. Jet Impulse
10. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates
11. Soma Bringer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...