Zombie thread, RAAAGH

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i say if no update tomorrow then ban both from posting at least in this thread if not all N3DS & Gateway threads & if they must troll to secure sales of the gw card then they can do this over at maxconsole forum. sorry but i think 3 months of Soon,Any Day Now,Few Days & Around Many Corners is enough & should stop after tomorrow with or without update.

Damn right! Can't like this post enough.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't "worship" them at all, I don't know any of them, they are just people who sold me a product to play homebrew games & stuff on my 3DS and, for me, it works fine. I didn't have any situation with them that could make me upset at them, I see that you do but I didn't, so I just give an opinion coming from my experience. :)

I just say that NOW, it seems obvious that if they COULD release it, they would, as they would get more money. I also say that if they wanted to fool us so much, WHY they would clearly post on their official website "New 3DS support will take a while"? It's just reducing the amount of orders that they will get.

I don't exactly know what they did or said before, since I wasn't here, and I'm ok to believe you, and the emails they sent to you etc, ok, but 1: maybe they did that to fool you (which would be weird since now they're admiting it will take a while) or 2: they really thought they could do it faster but this update 9.5 lead them to trouble? And they were too confident at first but now not anymore? It's still no excuse because you expected a better service from they, but it could also explain things.

What I mean is we can follow the rumor and "enjoy" the mood about it, or the hype, but at the end we should just focus on what they say on their official website, then we're sure.

PS: and again sorry for my bad english.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It won't happen. We have to wait a month or two for new Support. But who cares, just buy Ninja Cube and play some fancy old Games like Pokemon Yellow etc.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, anyone who says Garyopa and Sony should be banned should be asshamed ¬_¬

Sony USA senpai does not deserve this treatment! Also I gotta give some respect to gary for keeping the hype up
It may not come tomorrow, so what? It'll come soon i'm sure, if not then get angry at Gateway but not Sony or Gary

Im sorry man, but this is just doesnt make sense. No sense at all.

Gary Oprah deserves respect JUST for keeping the hype up? and "so what?" if the update doesnt come at the end of the countdown? So what? You are delusional. Its not coming soon if its not coming tomorrow. Those are the facts. It was just a ploy to get people to stop buying Sky3ds. They dont deserve respect for lying like they have done the last 3 months. There better be n3ds support Sunday morning.

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
logo_Banner1A.png

WH0T THE HELL WITH THIS LOGO ?
1421090436-capture.jpg
Their answer.​

1 month later. sure "a few days later", "won't be long". lol

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
buy a sky3ds is the only best solution at this time admit , gateway is out of this world for the new 3ds , gateway is very good to 3ds xl normal in 9.2 and 4.5 , but not on new 3ds

Reactions: MrJason005

monkey24699

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like my choice of purchasing both sky and GW was the best case scenario. Although I'm new to the 3ds scene, I've seen the hype train do some terrible things in back in the day when I was part of the 360 scene. Seems like its the same dance just different partners. Although I don't appreciate my red N3DS mocking me while I wait patiently for the mailman. hehe

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I feel like my choice of purchasing both sky and GW was the best case scenario. Although I'm new to the 3ds scene, I've seen the hype train do some terrible things in back in the day when I was part of the 360 scene. Seems like its the same dance just different partners. Although I don't appreciate my red N3DS mocking me while I wait patiently for the mailman. hehe

yes same choice purchasing both sky and GW for the best case scenario , i wait my sky3ds monday

monkey24699

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now if I can only find a way to dump my game to get my private headers. stuck with carts to dump and just a N3DS... unfortunately none my peeps do handheld console. FML

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
now if I can only find a way to dump my game to get my private headers. stuck with carts to dump and just a N3DS... unfortunately none my peeps do handheld console. FML
I'm not 100% sure, but there is something called an R4i dongle I think, and there was a version that supported 3DS games.
Maybe you can look into one of these and see if they can dump games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Castlevania uhh... whatever rhymes with Castlevania...