Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I think it's really coming. Gary cannot possibly be so sure and precise without knowing something (like preparing web space and folders for Gateway's uploads). He cannot affored being so precise and lie because that would mean loosing all credibility forever!

Also last time when he said it would be out in 2 days, it was out like in 3 days and he even hinted at the new logo!

Come on people, believe... for the last time...

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope you are right :D

Reactions: memomo

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
I never said it was did I ;)
"is here" does not mean that it just arrived, it means that it has arrived and has been here for some time. I never stated about which PDF guide, just "PDF guide", which the only PDF guide from Gateway that we already have is for the old 3DS.
I never lied
That reminds me of a puzzle...

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I never said it was did I ;)
"is here" does not mean that it just arrived, it means that it has arrived and has been here for some time. I never stated about which PDF guide, just "PDF guide", which the only PDF guide from Gateway that we already have is for the old 3DS.
I never lied

so its the same statement as the beloved Tsipras right? :P

Reactions: MrJason005

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what is everyone doing while waiting on GW?

Are you sleeping in today(how are you reading this?), playing other games, pressing the F5 key in hope that the site updates early etc?

As for me I have a lot of school work so I'm working on that. I also plan to play Hyrule Warriors some more and smash later on.

YoungStarDC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Are you sleeping in today(how are you reading this?), playing other games, pressing the F5 key in hope that the site updates early etc?

As for me I have a lot of school work so I'm working on that. I also plan to play Hyrule Warriors some more and smash later on.

I'm playing MM right now.

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

learning... (can u really call this bullshit even learning) marketing... -.- hate it tbh.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I plan on doing some BnE's around the neighborhood.

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm, I don't get it.
-"That's the same statement as Tsipras, yes?"
-(This reply's intended message was to say that I was shocked with the topic you brought up)"No thanks"
-My pleasure

Well... i guess it is definitely a bit worrysome. :D
Its my pleasure to shock u to that extend then :X

Since I meant it as a bad joke...
and...
dont blame me... but studying for the marketing exam does make me dull... -.-

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stop using Google translate. I bet you meant to say "Γιατί το κεφάλι μου είναι Πόνι?"

Hmm, I don't get it.
-"That's the same statement as Tsipras, yes?"
-(This reply's intended message was to say that I was shocked with the topic you brought up)"No thanks"
-My pleasure

I wouldn't trade hackability for some fixed 3D effect that I don't really use (Not because it doesn't work), a C-Stick and, so far, 2 exclusives that I don't give a damn about.

Add some salt to those pants as well.

Playing MM! Never played it before, so far I'm enjoying it!

2 Exclusives? I thought there is only Xenoblade for now, what is the other one? But anyway I agree, I'll stick with my regular XL until I'm sure the GW works on the New 3DS/XL, the New things on the new models aren't enough to make me feel "need need need nooooooowww". ^^

Reactions: MrJason005

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
2 Exclusives? I thought there is only Xenoblade for now, what is the other one? But anyway I agree, I'll stick with my regular XL until I'm sure the GW works on the New 3DS/XL, the New things on the new models aren't enough to make me feel "need need need nooooooowww". ^^
Monster hunter and Xenoblades I think.
I'm not into those at all.

Rokkubro

Trophies
XP
Country

I'll be finishing off OoT most likely... And practicing my Greek :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next