Gaming Zelda WW Game Pad Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So..you good at photoshop? I'm not able to believe that this is the only pic on the internet so far

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually quite curious about the presence of the tingle tuner. How the hell is that going to work exactly?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
So..you good at photoshop? I'm not able to believe that this is the only pic on the internet so far

i wish i was, honestly i have no idea where to begin.
guess i wont choose to post pics i take on GBATemp anymore,though i do post interesting pics :P

to the non believes, i have posted many things before
heres a few you of other things ive posted over time that you wont see many pics of
imag0930f.jpg
imag0670h.jpg
imag0390n.jpg

there's more about but Zelda being my heart in gaming i thought id see what i could get on WindWaker Hd for WiiU and i like to share and see peoples thoughts of UI's and layouts

but cmon guys, whats you opinion of the layout?

Tingle Tuner, oh i wonder how that could work. specially as they would never think about tweaking something for the 3DS ;P to encourage friends.
its the Year of Luigi and Green things, not everything has been said for what there releasing for Green 2013, who else do we know is green?

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me the layout those not that amazing. I'm not intrested in it being real or fake cos I could care less about wind waker. Ffs it's remake, if u got inside connection at Nintendo cos u got this snap. Tell them 2 put some f-ing games out for the machine all this rehashes bollocks.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To me the layout those not that amazing. I'm not intrested in it being real or fake cos I could care less about wind waker. Ffs it's remake, if u got inside connection at Nintendo cos u got this snap. Tell them 2 put some f-ing games out for the machine all this rehashes bollocks.
lmao be quiet

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I do recall it's not the first time he posts stuff like this, I think he even used to post them in his temp blog or something, anyway, I'm inclined to believe...

As for the layout, I never played Windwaker, so I don't know what to think about it, I do like how the icons are positioned on the right though.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I certainly hope those circles with items in them aren't the ONLY buttons you can press to use those items. I would much rather use the actual gamepad buttons for that. Not a fan of touch screen buttons.

I'm not far enough along in the original to recognize that fourth item there but there WERE several times when I thought it would have been nice to have more than three available to me at any given time. 4 would be nice.

And, yeah, if the tingle tuner is gonna be a 3DS or even if it's gonna be shown on the gamepad when it's on ... it REALLY needs to look like what it is.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I certainly hope those circles with items in them aren't the ONLY buttons you can press to use those items. I would much rather use the actual gamepad buttons for that. Not a fan of touch screen buttons.
given their track record with oot 3d i'd say that's what they have done in this too

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
given their track record with oot 3d i'd say that's what they have done in this too

So you think some would be button and screen, and some would be screen only? That's not so bad. So long as it's not screen only for all of it. That would be a nightmare.

Reactions: Maxternal

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i wish i was, honestly i have no idea where to begin.
guess i wont choose to post pics i take on GBATemp anymore,though i do post interesting pics :P

to the non believes, i have posted many things before
heres a few you of other things ive posted over time that you wont see many pics of
imag0930f.jpg
imag0670h.jpg
imag0390n.jpg

there's more about but Zelda being my heart in gaming i thought id see what i could get on WindWaker Hd for WiiU and i like to share and see peoples thoughts of UI's and layouts

but cmon guys, whats you opinion of the layout?

Tingle Tuner, oh i wonder how that could work. specially as they would never think about tweaking something for the 3DS ;P to encourage friends.
its the Year of Luigi and Green things, not everything has been said for what there releasing for Green 2013, who else do we know is green?

I didn't know you posted those pics, I guess this one must be true then D:

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
guess i wont choose to post pics i take on GBATemp anymore

No, no, please do! I like things like this! We'll be good, we promise!

As for the layout, I have no qualms, really. It seems entirely functional, and you can't ask for much more than that, honestly. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout