making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Heya guys,
snapped this pic at the weekend and thought people here might be interested in having a look what it is going to look like, if you cant tell its the screen of when your sailing at sea, but the gamepads what i wanted to show here

20130407095621.jpg

i wont answer about where i saw and took the picture of the Gamepad

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Yeah but there was no reason to say those were fake as they were obviously pics of the actual game. But this is different. Just saying. Not trying to piss you off or anything.

thats ok, everyone open the there own opinion, this was more to see what people thought about the layout and whatnot, personally, i really like it :D

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Were those posted before the screen shots were shown?

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING ALL THESE SECRETS?

i just posted them shortly after the announcement, people might of liked them for wallpapers or something so i thought people might of wanted to seem them

i get all the secrets secretly
i hide in there cupboards and sneak around at night playing games in there office, moving there things, slowly driving the mad :P

Reactions: Bladexdsl

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i just posted them shortly after the announcement, people might of liked them for wallpapers or something so i thought people might of wanted to seem them

i get all the secrets secretly
i hide in there cupboards and sneak around at night playing games in there office, moving there things, slowly driving the mad :P
You a beta tester or something?

Friendsxix

Introspective Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
says the person that when the WindWaker was shown and i posted the origional, un moddified pics that where used in the video
or maybe you dont remember http://gbatemp.net/threads/wind-waker-hd.341728/page-3 ;3
Those pictures were distributed on Nintendo's press site, and I got those same pics with my login... Now, I'm not saying that picture you posted here is fake, I'm just saying you haven't proven anything.

Reactions: Deleted_171835

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Those pictures were distributed on Nintendo's press site, and I got those same pics with my login... Now, I'm not saying that picture you posted here is fake, I'm just saying you haven't proven anything.

well i didn't obtain mine from the press site, check there exactly the same dimensions and everything
i saw some elsewhere but mine where still larger and higher res

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
If this is from the remake and not a late April Fools joke or some "Hello World" thing from a new Wii-U hack, then it's odd they didn't add the dungeons they removed from the GC release. And about Underwater Hyrule, it was supposed to be a full explorable world according t some concept art from Hyrule Historia, but the lesser said about that the better.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Those pictures were actually posted like minutes after the announcement. Still boggling how he got it.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

while your there can you snap a few pics of the new zelda game :P

i see the tingle tuner yes i'll finally be able to play the tingle side quests!

Those pictures were actually posted like minutes after the announcement. Still boggling how he got it.
as long as he doesn't post a game receipt :creep:

D

Dork

Can't say I love that design, the Zelda tech demo at E3 2011 had a much better gamepad screen.

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
let's just assume thos epics are real for a second. just for the sake of argument.

i see the tingle tuenr in there. it seems to me that this would say that the tuner now works with the gamepad, which makes an aweful lot of sense.

however i also see the master sword in its fully glory in there but the rest of the eqipment or the map clearly do not match up to that. the tower of the gods is nowhere to be found, neither are the triangle islands. so either the demo this pic was taken from is off or it is a fake but as said, for the sake of argument, lets say its real.

i dont know what those round circles are, but they dont correspond with either triforce maps or triforce pieces. so if this is real there is something else going on OR they changed locations. if they changed locations this could be to make sure you get the chance to collect those maps and trifroce pieces before the final strech of the game, making the pacing much more better.

edit: i checked with the full game map: the circles are important places in the game. they mark the dungeons and important game specific islands like the shattered island. however the forsaken fortress is not shown?

that is at least my wishful thinking.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm, if this is real, this is quite interesting, because it would mean that, besides the hearts, the UI would be completely absent from the TV, and this is something I like in my games.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the map clearly do not match up to that. the tower of the gods is nowhere to be found, neither are the triangle islands. so either the demo this pic was taken from is off or it is a fake but as said, for the sake of argument, lets say its real.
that's not uncommon some people play the whole game without getting the map unlocked from the fish guy i've done it a few times myself makes it interesting :P
i dont know what those round circles are, but they dont correspond with either triforce maps or triforce pieces
those are the warp points you can warp to after you play the warp song the map comes up and those appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn