Gaming Zelda WW Game Pad Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

I'm not saying that I don't believe that this picture is legit, but one thing I noticed is that it have a Selection Marker on the screen, which I find really weird, since the WiiU have touchscreen so there shouldnt be any need for that :unsure:

OT: I don't like the boring green and grey backgrounds for the items :/ Seems like they were made in paint or something :P
wind%20waker%20map.PNG
hey at least we know pong knows how to use google

Reactions: Joe88

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Those pics prove absolutely nothing other than that you managed to access the Home Menu on a demo unit through the simple trick Eerpow listed above. In fact, near the 3DS launch I tried that exact same technique on a unit at my local Bestbuy and it worked just fine.

and guys, i haz secret windu waker pic too!

TDufO9Y.png

you picture is from a video where they are two very difference sources

and as the video states
FAQ:
• The nail varnish hands were from fellow Cubed3 staffer Susie.
• The video isn't just touch screen controls, but it shows Wii Remote and regular/analogue controls too.
• The footage was pre-rendered and streamed on the GamePad, then synced on a video editing program after.
• This is NOT a working demo running on Wii U, it's a pre-rendered mockup or example to show how it might work. Please don't ask for a playable version.
• Voice-over was added later

maybe i should report you for trolling

soulx you should know better

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
look at the post above. #exposed

exposed what?
you post some crap which you found of the internet

you really make no sense at time

so when you touch something on the screen you wish no response or highlighting

you just make yourself look like such a fool

i would of expected better of someone being from temp for quite a while

D

Deleted_171835

Here is the image pong supposedly got of Wind Waker Wii U running on the Gamepad.

20130407095621.jpg

Now this is a Wind Waker sea chart that I found online at Zeldauniverse.

wind%20waker%20map.PNG

Notice the similarities,

b5RXphP.jpg

They feature the compass pointing in the same direction, the same amount of treasures (30, 18), the same area, the marker at the same location, and the same red circles (although pong's one is missing one or two because his image is conveniently compressed). Those red circles show where you got items from Treasure charts so unless I am to believe that it's a weird coincidence that his map features the same spots marked with treasure, it's an obvious fake.

Chaossaturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it real I don't think it very good as it would make more sense to be able to select all the item's using the gamepad.

tronic307

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The colors are too accurate. Green doesn't look like that on the GamePad; it's like this bright olive. Plus, the red on the telescope is too saturated.
I'm not claiming it's fake, but the GamePad is higher-rez than the Gamecube; why would they use simpler looking assets?

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The colors are too accurate. Green doesn't look like that on the GamePad; it's like this bright olive. Plus, the red on the telescope is too saturated.

Indeed ...looks like a CMYK color palette for paper ...that would not look like that in the wiiU screen probably
(and did soulx solved the case? :P )

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Until there's another different image of it and an actual proof, I'm claiming that this is fake. See this is why I prefer trusting gaming sites.

You should know that Pong has posted lots of stuff like this in the past, and has been right, he does have a source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c