Gaming Zelda BOTW DLC Pack 1 - Midnight Release?

phatmike128

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Pal Wii u running haxchi, I can't remember if I installed US or EU version of botw, will it be an issue if I install wrong region of dlc from Wii u usb helper?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First, Did you update BOTW to the latest update? It's update 1.3 I believe. If you already have 900MB DLC installed, then you probably just need to download and install the 2.4GB update.
I already updated to 1.3.0, it shows on the title screen. I'm going to uninstall the DLC and install through WUP installer the USB helper DLC to see if that works.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already updated to 1.3.0, it shows on the title screen. I'm going to uninstall the DLC and install through WUP installer the USB helper DLC to see if that works.
On the title screen it should say the game version which is 1.3.0 and the DLC Version which is 2.0.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the title screen it should say the game version which is 1.3.0 and the DLC Version which is 2.0.
Just checked my title screen again. The game version is 1.3.0, but it doesn't say DLC Version 2.0 beneath nor does it show a DLC version at all. Weird, since clearly in system settings it shows 900+MB for BoTW DLC. I did have v0 (1.0.0) DLC (Switch shirt, and 2 other chests) before my Wii U downloaded the updated version DLC, though.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked my title screen again. The game version is 1.3.0, but it doesn't say DLC Version 2.0 beneath nor does it show a DLC version at all. Weird, since clearly in system settings it shows 900+MB for BoTW DLC. I did have v0 (1.0.0) DLC (Switch shirt, and 2 other chests) before my Wii U downloaded the updated version DLC, though.
That's strange. Are you running CFW? Because if you downloaded the DLC from USB Helper you need to be running CFW to install the DLC and to play it. If you don't run CFW before you start the game, it will show no DLC installed.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's strange. Are you running CFW? Because if you downloaded the DLC from USB Helper you need to be running CFW to install the DLC and to play it. If you don't run CFW before you start the game, it will show no DLC installed.
Yes, I'm running Mocha CFW. I think the best option is uninstall and reinstalling for me.

Badziew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yesterday, when I started the game for the 1st time, it ran without DLC. DLC has appeared back after starting the game again... :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative