Hacking Yifan Lu says Register for PSM

D

Deleted User

well you should first make sure you have that key/certificate in the first place before you update anyway.......

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me in detail as to how to generate the app key when the time comes? I dont know how to do it or what to do with it.

Reactions: Margen67

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.01FW it is then :)

B-)Just found a White Vita on 3.36 today. I wish it was on 3.18 so I could use that one as my 3.18 and my black one for new "exploit" on 3.50....

Im going to update the White Vita to 3.50 and cross my fingers that I get approved.

11210432_864550516915321_3374011569314289228_n.jpg

Yes....I am a console hoarder.

Reactions: Margen67 and Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
B-)Just found a White Vita on 3.36 today. I wish it was on 3.18 so I could use that one as my 3.18 and my black one for new "exploit" on 3.50....

Im going to update the White Vita to 3.50 and cross my fingers that I get approved.

11210432_864550516915321_3374011569314289228_n.jpg

Yes....I am a console hoarder.

Yes m8 I like alot Black & White, its always worth having them both then you have both options available to you! I'm a bit of a secret hoarder myself but please don't tell anyone but at the moment 1 Vita's enough in my house, unless of course something does come of it then it will be grab grab, grab ;)

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went ahead and did the initial steps to get access to the developers site and all that. Got approved or confirmation email thingy in like 2 minutes. I'm stuck here for now because next step is to install that file from the web browser on the Vita, and I can't because i'm on 3.15.

I guess i'm ready to proceed if whatever this magic exploit is comes along, and demonstrates that it's worthwhile. In the meantime i'll stay on this fw and watch what happens. (unless the next steps are time sensitive)

D

Deleted User

I went ahead and did the initial steps to get access to the developers site and all that. Got approved or confirmation email thingy in like 2 minutes. I'm stuck here for now because next step is to install that file from the web browser on the Vita, and I can't because i'm on 3.15.

I guess i'm ready to proceed if whatever this magic exploit is comes along, and demonstrates that it's worthwhile. In the meantime i'll stay on this fw and watch what happens. (unless the next steps are time sensitive)

you will need to run the demo...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

A. just making an account isn't enough. There's a "Register thingy" button on the site if you're logged in that you need to do, and that's what everyone's been waiting for. Also yeah, if you don't do all the steps now, I doubt you will be able to once PSM support ends.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A. just making an account isn't enough. There's a "Register thingy" button on the site if you're logged in that you need to do, and that's what everyone's been waiting for. Also yeah, if you don't do all the steps now, I doubt you will be able to once PSM support ends.

Right I had an account and registered it per yifans steps. It gave me the publisher cert and access to the download files area on PSM that I need. But I can't install them and go further (playing a demo/creating the key) unless I commit to updating, which I'm not prepared to do until we see the proof of what all this is for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work