ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:( Ok, but if you at least give his Red OW model animations I'll be happy. Can you PM me how you did it or something?

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Thanks for doing my selfish request. I am currently working on an Ash model. I've figured out how to rig ORAS's models to XY and vice versa, so I plan to make an Ash for X and Y, and then import the default Kalos Ash model to ORAS. I also plan to have different outfit sets for Ash in the X and Y version (Kanto Ash set, Hoenn Ash set, basically all the different versions of Ash). But thanks a lot!

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Thanks for doing my selfish request. I am currently working on an Ash model. I've figured out how to rig ORAS's models to XY and vice versa, so I plan to make an Ash for X and Y, and then import the default Kalos Ash model to ORAS. I also plan to have different outfit sets for Ash in the X and Y version (Kanto Ash set, Hoenn Ash set, basically all the different versions of Ash). But thanks a lot!
Wait you figured out how to use ORAS models in XY?!

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait you figured out how to use ORAS models in XY?!
Yup! Vice versa too. Ash's model is almost done, but the hair model is giving me crap because I got it from a rigged model. I can't un-rig it. :( I'll figure it out though.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick update on Ash

Ash 1.png
Ash 2.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know it isn't the best, but it's my first Pokemon model hack. Let me know what you think! He's also not finished. I need to shorten his sleeves, correctly texture his backpack to match the anime, and give him his shoes instead of boots.

Trishan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quick update on Ash

View attachment 59706 View attachment 59707

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know it isn't the best, but it's my first Pokemon model hack. Let me know what you think! He's also not finished. I need to shorten his sleeves, correctly texture his backpack to match the anime, and give him his shoes instead of boots.
Looks Awesome!!!

Jinglefruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was planning on just remaking the Vanillite textures from scratch again. So far I just use the selection flood tool and use a mixture of Hue/Saturation and Color tint plugins to do my recolors.

Any idea why I get purple around the base of the cone though?

Fair, I done something like that for a few textures but found the illusion sort of ruined when the camera moves around in game.

And I take it you're editting a shiny vanillite, mine has a blue effect on it. I think it's might have something to do with the extra textures in the container 6375 as they only affect the cone. But they have no colour assigned so I don't know what determines that, but I imagine replacing that with a flat black texture might remove the effect.

I might try this myself tomorrow actually as you've got me curious now. :P

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What software should I use to edit the models of pokemon? I'm pretty new with this and so far have only done minor texture edits.

Last edited by MegaKyurem,

PikaUsedThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What software do I use to edit the models of pokemon? I'm pretty new with this and so far have only done minor texture edits.
I would recommend using 3dsmax or Maya.
Also, latest project is complete! Let me guys know what you think of my Brock :)

Attachments

• Ohana Brock.png
    Ohana Brock.png
    8 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by PikaUsedThunder,

SrFoca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows how to modifie the names of the pokemon and the descriptions of the objects

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E