ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't you have something which isn't black, doesn't have red eyes and doesn't look like it wants to kill me when I blink? I'd love to see something a bit more colorful or humorous

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I didn´t edited just the texture, but I also inserted the model off the Waddle Dee from Kirby over Ditto:
7blRw5n.png

s2Shfi6.png

Glitched out Mega Flygon Model:

MUST WATCH! Venusaur doing push ups!

Do you have DL links?

Jinglefruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1-50.png 51-100.png 100-151.png 151-200.png

I'm still working on retexturing the whole pokedex. Here's 40 of the almost 250 I've completed. Posting each pokemon on Jingleflails.tumblr.com.
I've also been posting some in game images (mostly in Pokemon Amie) on Jinglefruit.tumblr.com. Here's my favourite. :]

scr_2_BOTTOM.png

EDIT: omg, sorry they all came out huge! O.o Replaced with thumbnails.

Last edited by Jinglefruit,

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
View attachment 38476 View attachment 38477 View attachment 38478 View attachment 38479

I'm still working on retexturing the whole pokedex. Here's 40 of the almost 250 I've completed. Posting each pokemon on Jingleflails.tumblr.com.
I've also been posting some in game images (mostly in Pokemon Amie) on Jinglefruit.tumblr.com. Here's my favourite. :]

View attachment 38480

EDIT: omg, sorry they all came out huge! O.o Replaced with thumbnails.
man, those are just awesome! I wish I could make pokemon like that.

I think have found something for model testing but I need to try thing before with what I found to confirm if it can actually work

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Someone can make a team plasma grunt (male) overworld please? from black and white (not black and white 2)
I need it for the extreme randomizer (special 1000 sub on YT). I give credits

Last edited by UranusDarkness,

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Someone can delete this bag and horns from this 2 3D models and resend me the edited models please?

Look the files

Attachments

• Cattura - Copia.PNG
    Cattura - Copia.PNG
    9.8 KB · Views: 433
  • Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 491
  • 3D MODELS.rar
    22.3 KB · Views: 158

weezer176

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Finally got able to get this primal magikarp to work, but it's VERY funny glitchy and have no animation for now (it also funny to look)
ZEDNfA2.png
7dbayRR.png
UzduHDB.png
BPlmB2r.png
AAAA excelent brother nice work i just see the model yesterday but i see that the texture was modifiy with a diferent editor than mine and the resolution maybe its the cause of the crash, im continue to work for it fix it im tell the good news :D !!!

Jinglefruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
man, those are just awesome! I wish I could make pokemon like that.

I think have found something for model testing but I need to try thing before with what I found to confirm if it can actually work

Thanks! It's honestly not difficult, I think I'd only used paint.net to crop pictures and re-align them to borders before starting to do this. But exporting/importing textures is easy, hardest it gets is if there's a weird texture join misalignment. But ngl, most of the time I just leave it roughly sorted. (I mean I can't spend >5-10 mins per pokemon when there's 720 (not counting forms and gender differences) of them!)

And the magikarp looks pree good! I'm certain I'd be in over my head on model editting. Does adding bits complicate the textures?

Last edited by Jinglefruit,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! It's honestly not difficult, I think I'd only used paint.net to crop pictures and re-align them to borders before starting to do this. But exporting/importing textures is easy, hardest it gets is if there's a weird texture join misalignment. But ngl, most of the time I just leave it roughly sorted. (I mean I can't spend >5-10 mins per pokemon when there's 720 (not counting forms and gender differences) of them!)
*721 + egg

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

And the magikarp looks pree good! I'm certain I'd be in over my head on model editting. Does adding bits complicate the textures?
adding thing to model can make thing glitch, but it seem that if you use egg model, you won't glitch since it not animated and if tool come out, we can do custom animation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44