Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
that guy ^
I don't think there is bikini mod yet, but there is a nude one wich is probably not out
pantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpant

Anyone wanna...uh...share the nude one for me to test? :rofl2:

I just realized that sounded like I was asking for someone to give up their virginity.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpant

Anyone wanna...uh...share the nude one for me to test? :rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just realized that sounded like I was asking for someone to give up their virginity.
Totally, I don't remember where it was XD I think just retexture XD anyway sharing this type of content is prohibited here

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a little something I whipped up:

screencap1.png

screencap2.png

If anyone can help me find the model for both Brendan and May riding Latias\Latios, I'd appreciate it. I don't want the model to change every time I ride a Pokemon.​

Also, if someone could help me with UI, that'd be awesome. I'd love for the sprites to have the same look as the model. I have a guide, and the png to .bclim, but I am unsure what files are which as the files in a\2\4 and a\0\1\9 are not labeled as .bclim and I have no way of opening them. Some help would be appreciated.

EDIT: DO NOT DOWNLOAD! THIS MODEL BREAKS THE GAME! I am currently working on a fix so that Brendan doesn't have his limbs torn apart.

Attachments

• Pokemon Emerald-Style Brendan.zip
    625.5 KB · Views: 227
Last edited by gryz,

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a little something I whipped up:

View attachment 57443

View attachment 57444

If anyone can help me find the model for both Brendan and May riding Latias\Latios, I'd appreciate it. I don't want the model to change every time I ride a Pokemon.​

Also, if someone could help me with UI, that'd be awesome. I'd love for the sprites to have the same look as the model. I have a guide, and the png to .bclim, but I am unsure what files are which as the files in a\2\4 and a\0\1\9 are not labeled as .bclim and I have no way of opening them. Some help would be appreciated.

you mean that? Here is omega may riding a latios
Dif5hVT.png

mj1f4eX.png

I tried to model swap with sans but it crash

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! Where is that model? I can't find it for the life of me, and it's not like a bike or surfing either, because when I retexture May or Brendan and ride Latios\Latias, the textures don't show up. So it HAS to be a different model. Also I am fixing Emerald Brendan because he is very broken in game. Any way to add a face to the models yet? Kinda like how May has 3 models for her hair, but Brendan has 1. Because I can't add the collar without removing crucial faces, and adding more would be nice.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes! Where is that model? I can't find it for the life of me, and it's not like a bike or surfing either, because when I retexture May or Brendan and ride Latios\Latias, the textures don't show up. So it HAS to be a different model. Also I am fixing Emerald Brendan because he is very broken in game. Any way to add a face to the models yet? Kinda like how May has 3 models for her hair, but Brendan has 1. Because I can't add the collar without removing crucial faces, and adding more would be nice.
They are different model, but they are WAAAAAAAAAAAY harder to edit than any other model

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O.K., but I can still use the textures. I wonder why they are harder to edit. Is there a way to add faces at all? Like my example above. Same for textures. Can we add texture maps too?

Also where is the Latios\Latias riding model at, anyway?

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
O.K., but I can still use the textures. I wonder why they are harder to edit. Is there a way to add faces at all? Like my example above. Same for textures. Can we add texture maps too?

Also where is the Latios\Latias riding model at, anyway?
the model of those are in a/2/5/4, the problem is that you need to decompress what is actually inside the garc :) That said, I actually decompressed .147/.pc file :)

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, IK how to use garctool, I just needed to know where the model was. I don't feel like looking through hundreds of models. Thanks a lot! :D

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, IK how to use garctool, I just needed to know where the model was. I don't feel like looking through hundreds of models. Thanks a lot! :D
Well, You will see quickly that you don't need only garctool, there is crap ton of tool involved (not really) and when opening model, it look like this:
http://prntscr.com/by7ibi

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But seriously, can we add faces and textures? I really think the collar completes the look I am going for, but I can make Emerald Brendan without it if I NEED to. I wish Mixeli would release his awesome mods so I wouldn't have to make another one! :P

IDK, I just use Ohana, Ohana Rebirth and Blender and I get no problems except not letting you go over the face count. that really bugs me. I get no texture mapping issues like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My friends decide what I do with my cock