Homebrew Wupinstaller 5.5.2 help

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a new Wii U, I connected my hard drive full of Wii U games installed by wupinstaller from another Wii U. When I play these games on my new Wii U it ask to update. I updated through eshop, now i get an error saying ''This game was downloaded on a deleted Ninetendo ID'' So i deleted the update and I'm thining about installing the update with wupinstaller. Should I delete the entire game? Will installing just the update manually break my Wii U? It's new I can't make any mistakes

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a new Wii U, I connected my hard drive full of Wii U games installed by wupinstaller from another Wii U. When I play these games on my new Wii U it ask to update. I updated through eshop, now i get an error saying ''This game was downloaded on a deleted Ninetendo ID'' So i deleted the update and I'm thining about installing the update with wupinstaller. Should I delete the entire game? Will installing just the update manually break my Wii U? It's new I can't make any mistakes

that error happens when not running cfw. r u using haxchi or mocha?

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that would likely be your issue. that error happens when trying to use a fake ticket without sig patches.
It probably fixes the issue so thanks i'm going to try that but just for a side note you don't always need haxchi to run Wupinstaller game(can't say the p word lololol) if the games are your region with no dlc then you don't need haxchi you only need it to install the games. But maybe it's different on 5.5.2 maybe you need to run haxchi for each game on 5.5.2 i'll try it in the future.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but the problem might be the comment u made about having installed the games on another wii u. normally, the system should force a format on u, so I don't know what's going on here.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but the problem might be the comment u made about having installed the games on another wii u. normally, the system should force a format on u, so I don't know what's going on here.
oh lol it's pretty weird. My account information were stored automatically by nintendo I gave them my info and they set up my mii and everything before giving it to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...