Hacking Official wuphax v1.1 - Hacking vWii from WiiU Mode

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on wupserver on the home screen? How did backup.py work?
You should have a 00000001.app in the same folder as backup.py or restore.py. If you don't have it, then you can't restore the Mii Channel unless you have another Wii U that you're willing to modify.
Shoot I think I deleted it off my pc the files

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be in the recycle bin.
OK so I got all the files back did the restore py on my pc turned wiiU and unplugged it started it back up and still wants to load the homebrew installer to install the homebrew channel. Do I need need to delete the boot. Do and boot. Elf off the SD card to fix this or what

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK so I got all the files back did the restore py on my pc turned wiiU and unplugged it started it back up and still wants to load the homebrew installer to install the homebrew channel. Do I need need to delete the boot. Do and boot. Elf off the SD card to fix this or what
PS on the mii channel in viiwii mode wiiU mii channel is just fine

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Run backup.py in wuphax-v1.0. Make sure the IP in wupserver.py (line 29) is the same IP as your Wii U's IP.
In fact, tell me the IP. It should be 192.168.xxx.xxx (with the X being any number)

If you can access your router's web page (by typing in its IP), you can check the IP through finding the MAC Address. I'm stumped, maybe you should wait for someone with more knowledge than me to help. But just in case, do you see the red screen when you boot the fw.img?
I don't see any red screen when booting the cfw

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I rin the red screen part several times so that the restore py will restore the mii channel back to normal but it still wants to load up the homebrew channel installer/bootmii thing and I tried to delete the. Dol and. Elf off the SD card that didn't work now it says no boot I just want the dang mii channel part to work right everything but that seems to work just fine

CoinKillerL

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When i run backup.py the window closes after some time and doesn't download anthing... And the ip inserted in wupclient.py is right..
Why isn't working?

flzmx

pull requested once
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i run backup.py the window closes after some time and doesn't download anthing... And the ip inserted in wupclient.py is right..
Why isn't working?

Run
Code:
python backup.py
in a command prompt window and tell me what happens when it runs.
Are you using wuphax-v1.0 or wuphax-master?

used the version that named isouhax-master

Are you using FIX94's or Dimok's?

Last edited by flzmx,

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run
Code:
python backup.py
in a command prompt window and tell me what happens when it runs.
Are you using wuphax-v1.0 or wuphax-master?

Are you using FIX94's or Dimok's?
Mine is the same way I can't get backup ply to work says downloading restoring the mii channel for sometime then closes on its own I'm on fix94 an the it's are correct

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So will the master zip file with restore py get the Mii Channel back better than the regular one. I can't seem to get the Mii channel back but everything else is working great so far

flzmx

pull requested once
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So will the master zip file with restore py get the Mii Channel back better than the regular one. I can't seem to get the Mii channel back but everything else is working great so far
NO.
The master won't even connect to wupserver. Open the program in a command prompt by typing python restore.py in the same directory and reply with what happens.

Interesting... What does happen when you load it?
EDIT: It's possible they added a splash screen, I'll recompile it and test.

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO.
The master won't even connect to wupserver. Open the program in a command prompt by typing python restore.py in the same directory and reply with what happens.

It loads the bootloader and goes into where you install bootmii or homebrew channel I've tried restore py at least a few times now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NO.

Let me know what happens

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I am BACK with a MASSIVE update which basically has nothing to do anymore with the original wuphax!
With v1.1 all you need to do is grab the current v1.1 release and follow the short updated instructions in the first post, no need anymore for iosuhax, wupclient or anything like that with the help of a custom iosu exploit and a ton of new code, merging 6 small projects into this one big one!
Please let me know if it all works fine, this was quite a lot of work.

Vlackrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Awesome @FIX94, is there other steps about what can we do with this? inject things and install programs?

I am really noob here, never had a WII, my bad.

flzmx

pull requested once
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably put in a step to put the wuphax.elf in a folder inside wiiu/apps, because the Homebrew Launcher won't load without it. Once I made a meta.xml file, it loaded and I was able to inject and restore successfully. Way faster and simpler than the previous method. Just make sure you put the .elf file in another folder.

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You should probably put in a step to put the wuphax.elf in a folder inside wiiu/apps, because the Homebrew Launcher won't load without it.
it will just work fine just being in wiiu/apps itself, I tested it beforehand on the hbl 1.4.

flzmx

pull requested once
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will just work fine just being in wiiu/apps itself, I tested it beforehand on the hbl 1.4.
It kept showing a white screen whenever I tried accessing the Homebrew Launcher (v1.4) when it was in the folder by itself. I'm using the web browser loader if it changes anything.

EDIT: Disregard what I said, it seems to be a thing that was fixed by removing and adding the SD card. Strange, but that was the problem.

Last edited by flzmx,

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am BACK with a MASSIVE update which basically has nothing to do anymore with the original wuphax!
With v1.1 all you need to do is grab the current v1.1 release and follow the short updated instructions in the first post, no need anymore for iosuhax, wupclient or anything like that with the help of a custom iosu exploit and a ton of new code, merging 6 small projects into this one big one!
What all steps do we do for this one to work any step by step instructions on this I have everything setup but can't get the Mii channel to restore will this new update fix that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...