Hacking World of Final Fantasy Hacking Thread (discussion)

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Vosman (the guy who made the amphetamine money hack) sat on his psv and broke the screen, so I don't think we'll be seeing an updated plugin from him.
I wonder if he'll hand over his findings so we can progress from it?
Until then we're left with doing it all from a hex editor like cavemen.

I also told him if I can help in anyway, I even tried to mod the plugin looking for the money value to make it search for other values and had no luck at all... :(

ur1ahb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also told him if I can help in anyway, I even tried to mod the plugin looking for the money value to make it search for other values and had no luck at all... :(
We will figure it out sooner or later, I've been going through the plugin looking for a clue of what he did and how I can manipulate it for other values but no luck.
I know someone here can pull it off though, he can't be the only one to make a useful tool.

ur1ahb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new version of GohanMeM released and it runs while the game plays. I can't read Chinese but I'm sure it'll modify woff.

Ecner19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
A new version of GohanMeM released and it runs while the game plays. I can't read Chinese but I'm sure it'll modify woff.

It has a language tab. Just press L until you see a chinese and english option.
It works, just modified potion.

askara

Trophies
XP
Country
stupid question but can you use multiple plugin at the same time for example amphetamin.suprx and gohan? cans the game.txt replace the other.

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
stupid question but can you use multiple plugin at the same time for example amphetamin.suprx and gohan? cans the game.txt replace the other.

Yes you can but my game froze after doing that so I'm going to play safe and only use GoHANmem... Let the fun begin!! :D

It has a language tab. Just press L until you see a chinese and english option.
It works, just modified potion.

Yes it works, the offset for potion is 0x8276C21C and from there the other items, just search the offset in Memory and you can see and mod the others items quantity values:

Potion Qty Offset: 0x8276C21C
Hi-Potion Qty Offset: 0x8276C224
X-Potion Qty Offset: 0x8276C22C
Mega-Potion Qty Offset: 0x8276C234

And so on... Geez I love this guys! :D

EDIT: You can´t mod the HP or the LV of a character/monster, it's tied to the EXP so if we max that value we get to LV99 hence max status:

Lann EXP Offset
0x827359BC - 6A 09 A6 4byte

Reynn EXP Offset
0x82735E0C - 6A 09 A6 4byte

Tama EXP Offset
0x8273625C - 6A 09 A6 4byte
Tama SP Offset
0x82736384 - FF 2byte

Last edited by gvargas,

ur1ahb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can but my game froze after doing that so I'm going to play safe and only use GoHANmem... Let the fun begin!! :D

Yes it works, the offset for potion is 0x8276C21C and from there the other items, just search the offset in Memory and you can see and mod the others items quantity values:

Potion Qty Offset: 0x8276C21C
Hi-Potion Qty Offset: 0x8276C224
X-Potion Qty Offset: 0x8276C22C
Mega-Potion Qty Offset: 0x8276C234

And so on... Geez I love this guys! :D

EDIT: You can´t mod the HP or the LV of a character/monster, it's tied to the EXP so if we max that value we get to LV99 hence max status:

Lann EXP Offset
0x827359BC - 6A 09 A6 4byte

Reynn EXP Offset
0x82735E0C - 6A 09 A6 4byte

Tama EXP Offset
0x8273625C - 6A 09 A6 4byte
Tama SP Offset
0x82736384 - FF 2byte
You are making my life so much easier

Reactions: gvargas

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can add the missing items from your list, just take a note of the items id's that you lack and add them to the end of your item list where the set of FF FF FF FF start, you replace that set for the item id that you are missing, for example:

FF FF FF FF -> 01 00 00 00 Hi-Potion

And the quantity right after the last 00:

01 00 00 00 63 - 99 Potions

The first item id (assuming you have your item list sorted) Potion starts at 0x8276C218 and its 00, then Hi-Potion at 0x8276C220 and its 01 and so on... :)

Last edited by gvargas,

hippotamamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can add the missing items from your list, just take a note of the items id's that you lack and add them to the end of your item list where the set of FF FF FF FF start, you replace that set for the item id that you are missing, for example:

FF FF FF FF -> 01 00 00 00 Potion

And the quantity right after the last 00:

01 00 00 00 63 - 99 Potions

The first item id (assuming you have your item list sorted) Potion starts at 0x8276C218 and its 00, then Hi-Potion at 0x8276C220 and its 01 and so on... :)
yep, thats right, except
00 for potion
01 for hi potion
02 for X- Potion etc

oh add more 00
item set i think its
FF FF FF FF FF
start from 0x8276C218 and end at 0x8276C21C
first column for item id and 5th column for value

Last edited by hippotamamus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: