Hacking World of Final Fantasy Hacking Thread (discussion)

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The money plugin worked great for me as well! Does anybody know of a list of games that use plugins? I got on rinCheats github but only lists like 6 games and google didn't give me much better results. Thanks in advance!

CrazyAnime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by CrazyAnime,

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Just made a starter save for WOFF I have USA and EUR installed to use the money hack this save is from USA game but it works on EUR as well
with lots of money and many items more to come.

USA save Link http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=85716875974253990327

This save has the DLC install with extra stuff and maxout money and lots of items for starter save this one from the EUR version.

EUR save Link http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=20896958602362310426
Super cool of you! Thanks for this.

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi Just made a starter save for WOFF I have USA and EUR installed to use the money hack this save is from USA game but it works on EUR as well

This save has the DLC install with extra stuff and maxout money and lots of items for starter save this one from the EUR version.

EUR save Link http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=20896958602362310426

Hi Crazy! Your second save file is encrypted, can you decrypt it like the first one please? Thanks!

BTW. How many Elixirs and Megalixirs do you have? LOL :P

CrazyAnime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Crazy! Your second save file is encrypted, can you decrypt it like the first one please? Thanks!

BTW. How many Elixirs and Megalixirs do you have? LOL :P
ok Sure sorry about that ive only just started but had the idea to install usa and eur and see if the money hack would work and it did so win win for everyone :)

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got to chapter 8 and realized my game wasn't saving, silly me for not paying more attention, so I switched to mode 5 in miadump. Is this the correct setting before I go further or am I missing something else? Luckily I'm only 3 chapters behind now so no big lose.

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I just got to chapter 8 and realized my game wasn't saving, silly me for not paying more attention, so I switched to mode 5 in miadump. Is this the correct setting before I go further or am I missing something else? Luckily I'm only 3 chapters behind now so no big lose.

It happens to me if I standby for a long time and then resume the game if I try to save it says it cant find a save file so I had to restart the game... :(

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It happens to me if I standby for a long time and then resume the game if I try to save it says it cant find a save file so I had to restart the game... :(
That sounds like my issue as well. I wonder why standby causes this to happen? So I guess the solution would be close the game if your not going to play for awhile.

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
That sounds like my issue as well. I wonder why standby causes this to happen? So I guess the solution would be close the game if your not going to play for awhile.
That's inefficient. There's a permanent solution to this. Save issues has been resolved a while ago by implementing the list.dat/ method. I never had any issues saving since implementing this the day it was discovered.
  1. Backup “list.dat” file from the directory ux0:user/00/savedata_backup
  2. Delete the file list.dat
  3. Create a folder named list.dat/
Edit: also change date and time format to 12 hour.

Issue fixed. Also thanks for the discussion, bery informative.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's inefficient. There's a permanent solution to this. Save issues has been resolved a while ago by implementing the list.dat/ method. I never had any issues saving since implementing this the day it was discovered.
  1. Backup “list.dat” file from the directory ux0:user/00/savedata_backup
  2. Delete the file list.dat
  3. Create a folder named list.dat/
Edit: also change date and time format to 12 hour.

Issue fixed. Also thanks for the discussion, bery informative.
Do that. I almost finished the game and it was on standby for a week or so, no problems at all with saving .

godfader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Can you tell me how to use the savefile? tried to put it with savemgr and on the user folder but on woff it says file corrupted (US ver) Thks

thinhvnn

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you tell me how to use the savefile? tried to put it with savemgr and on the user folder but on woff it says file corrupted (US ver) Thks
You have to use right us/eu save file. Anyway, Items on the save file very few, just play game

CrazyAnime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when I made the starter save I used the money hack on the NA WOFF then uploaded the save to the cloud cross save, closed down the NA version and loaded up the EUR version and it was happy to pull the save from the cross save and it works fine I'm now ordered the PS4 UK version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi make sure the Mai Dump Tool is not protecting your save by powering down the Vita and booting back up, Then do the browser trick ;) and go straight to the save manager then click on WOFF Dump the file let it do its thing, Opening WOFF and once its finished it will ask do you want to export or import from there it will take the save file that is in the Date/rinCheat folder. (I hope this helps)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can i please get max money save that's in ch 15 or ch 16?
I can do it for you if you can send me your save :)

Love_OFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

EUR save Link http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07055670132145925354

Hi

Can you tell me how to do to use your savedata (EUR)? Pleasee

When i start the game I get a pop-up that says "corrupt Save Data". I do not clarify me with "checksum editor."

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Love_OFF,

CrazyAnime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

you can tell me how to do to use your savedata (EUR)? Pleasee

When i start the game I get a pop-up that says "corrupt Save Data". I do not clarify me with "checksum editor."

Thank you very much.

Hi have you put the save in the folder Date/rinCheat/PCSB00951 if you have not exported your save there this would need to be don't first with Save manager.

here the steps for you

1. make sure the Mai Dump Tool is not protecting your save by powering down the Vita and booting back up
2. Then do the browser trick ;)
3. Then go straight to the save manager then click on WOFF Dump the file let it do its thing Opening WOFF
4. once its finished it will ask do you want to export or import from there it will take the save file that is in the UX0:/Date/rinCheat folder/PCSB00951
5. closed down Mai Dump Tool using the close prompts so save or woff don't get damaged
6. load up Vita Shell press select and X
7. load your FTP software on you PC go to UX0:/Date/rinCheat folder/PCSB00951
8. from here you copy your save to another folder on your desktop as a backup.
9. delete the save in UX0:/Date/rinCheat folder/PCSB00951and copy my save into it.
10. back on the Vita load up save manager and import the save once that is done.
11. load up WOFF and use my save.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Love_OFF

Love_OFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi have you put the save in the folder Date/rinCheat/PCSB00951 if you have not exported your save there this would need to be don't first with Save manager.

here the steps for you

1. make sure the Mai Dump Tool is not protecting your save by powering down the Vita and booting back up
2. Then do the browser trick ;)
3. Then go straight to the save manager then click on WOFF Dump the file let it do its thing Opening WOFF
4. once its finished it will ask do you want to export or import from there it will take the save file that is in the UX0:/Date/rinCheat folder/PCSB00951
5. closed down Mai Dump Tool using the close prompts so save or woff don't get damaged
6. load up Vita Shell press select and X
7. load your FTP software on you PC go to UX0:/Date/rinCheat folder/PCSB00951
8. from here you copy your save to another folder on your desktop as a backup.
9. delete the save in UX0:/Date/rinCheat folder/PCSB00951and copy my save into it.
10. back on the Vita load up save manager and import the save once that is done.
11. load up WOFF and use my save.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much. Now work :)

Do you have any savedata later in the history. Or with more changes?

I would like to use RINcheat to edit some things. Someone has worked?

Thank you very much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!