Homebrew Working dsiwarehax installer with waithax/slowhax

GlobalVV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so the dsiware installer said that it was successful, but when launching four swords I just get a white screen. I have the boot.nds file in the root, so I don't know what im missing.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holllyyyyy HYPEEEEE @Plailect add this in the guide NOW, also dude, so much fucking progress with hacking devices in general, like someone on /r/jailbreak found a exploit for 32-bit devices up to 9.3.5 and now this! HOLY SHIEET

32-bit devices up to 9.3.5? What are you even talking about? Every 3DS has the same bit-level support.

This will not be updated into the guide until it is proven to work correctly and not bricking due to some silly programming bug.

Reactions: proflayton123

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
32-bit devices up to 9.3.5? What are you even talking about? Every 3DS has the same bit-level support.
He's talking about iPhones you numpty, a quick visit to /r/jailbreak would have made that clear. 32-bit devices are anything up to iPhone 4S.

Off topic: @DavidRO99 that's great news for 32-bit device owners, it's been a long wait since Pangu's 64-bit jailbreak was released.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's talking about iPhones you numpty, a quick visit to /r/jailbreak would have made that clear. 32-bit devices are anything up to iPhone 4S.

Off topic: @DavidRO99 that's great news for 32-bit device owners, it's been a long wait since Pangu's 64-bit jailbreak was released.

That's cool, but this is the 3DS section. I also am not on reddit. Nor will I ever be.

Thanks for using numpty. I like that word now :P

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: OrGoN3

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My nand backup already has me at 2.51 so when i restore i have 1 less step but i keep getting the downgrade then black screen on reboot with and without SD inserted so i cant get to the next step to decrypt

Chaos8425

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for being an ignorant n00b, but assuming this (ONLY launching the 3dsx and going through the 1 hour thing) works for me, do i still need to do something else before i can downgrade?

Eruandou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
My nand backup already has me at 2.51 so when i restore i have 1 less step but i keep getting the downgrade then black screen on reboot with and without SD inserted so i cant get to the next step to decrypt
Same here. Solved it by formatting the system using TinyFormat homebrew app prior to downgrading

HoldenRedcap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here. Solved it by formatting the system using TinyFormat homebrew app prior to downgrading

Will this erase the installed dsiwarehax save exploit? I don't know much about TinyFormat, but the github says it won't erase the sd card. I had to update to 11.2, so I don't want to lose the installed dsiwarehax by formatting.

Eruandou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Will this erase the installed dsiwarehax save exploit? I don't know much about TinyFormat, but the github says it won't erase the sd card. I had to update to 11.2, so I don't want to lose the installed dsiwarehax by formatting.
It will change a key the console uses to decrypt SD's data, so you won't be able to recover your DSiware like that. What you can do, though, is make a NAND backup through dgTool 2.0, and restore that backup after you've finished installing K9LH.

Reactions: HoldenRedcap

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will change a key the console uses to decrypt SD's data, so you won't be able to recover your DSiware like that. What you can do, though, is make a NAND backup through dgTool 2.0, and restore that backup after you've finished installing K9LH.

So basically dgtool backup my nand (already done) then use tiny format then go back to home then HBL then sysdowngrader then restore nand then profit?

And as for as the guide it says my FIRM should be 2.50-11 but mine is 2.51-2 is something wrong?

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

Eruandou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So basically dgtool backup my nand (already done) then use tiny format then go back to home then HBL then sysdowngrader then restore nand then profit?

And as for as the guide it says my FIRM should be 2.50-11 but mine is 2.51-2 is something wrong?
You should have 2.50-11. Seems like you restored your nand backup but didn't run the 10.4 NFirm downgrade. Run that first (with the proper F0F1Firm Backup if you didn't do it the first time). Check 3DSident and confirm it states 2.50-11. THEN proceed with tinyformat->sysdowngrader->installing K9LH->NAND restore

Reactions: HoldenRedcap

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should have 2.50-11. Seems like you restored your nand backup but didn't run the 10.4 NFirm downgrade. Run that first (with the proper F0F1Firm Backup if you didn't do it the first time). Check 3DSident and confirm it states 2.50-11. THEN proceed with tinyformat->sysdowngrader->installing K9LH->NAND restore

You know whats crazy i been doing that this whooooole time and it kept saying 2.51.2 then i do you when you tell me again and it works -___- technology aint shit lmao but i appreciate your goodluckness rubbing off. Lets see if everything else works

Attachments

• 20161211_192655_HDR.jpg
    20161211_192655_HDR.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 20161211_192812_HDR.jpg
    20161211_192812_HDR.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 20161211_193235_HDR.jpg
    20161211_193235_HDR.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 205

HoldenRedcap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm an idiot. Dsiware isn't stored on the sd card lmao. Thank you. I'm backing up my nand now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol