Homebrew Working dsiwarehax installer with waithax/slowhax

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm on 11.2 because I got stuck at some point and had to update, I still have access to waithax with fieldrunners, is there still hope for me? I've tried downgrading my Kernel and FIRM from 2.52-0 to 2.50-11, but keeps downgrading to just 2.51-0, am I doing something wrong? am I screwed?

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.2 because I got stuck at some point and had to update, I still have access to waithax with fieldrunners, is there still hope for me? I've tried downgrading my Kernel and FIRM from 2.52-0 to 2.50-11, but keeps downgrading to just 2.51-0, am I doing something wrong? am I screwed?
It seems fasthax will be coming out soon (these names are just getting ridiculous), which will work on all firmwares. Although I am unsure it will help you. Fingers crossed!

D

Deleted User

so I've been looking around and still got no answer. so Im hoping bring it up to will help. does wait hax work on lastest firm. if not, fudge

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ingore my comment

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It seems fasthax will be coming out soon (these names are just getting ridiculous), which will work on all firmwares. Although I am unsure it will help you. Fingers crossed!
can you give me the page/ location where it says for fasthax. like a in depth location. because Ive been out of the 3ds hacking scene for so long. so who is making fasthax. and where can I see somebody (somewhat) go indepth to it.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can you give me the page/ location where it says for fasthax. like a in depth location. because Ive been out of the 3ds hacking scene for so long. so who is making fasthax. and where can I see somebody (somewhat) go indepth to it.
I don't really know what you're asking. Fasthax will come out soon and homebrew apps like the dsiwarehax installer and FBI will have it integrated, you just need to wait for a release.

drsalvador555

Japanese Game Translation Editor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I guess the best thing to ask is: is there a reason to get one of the DSiWare games still if you're on 11.x or should we just wait it out? And if we SHOULD get them, is there an alternative to getting them since Nintendo decided to remove them from the eShop? I seriously doubt there'd be like a "legit CIA" for these things but I'm not too familiar with the 11.x hacking scene. Got lucky with my N3DSXL having like 10.3 or something and smooth sailing. My wife's 2DS is on 11.1 however and I'd like to give her some freedoms too. I mean, I have homebrew through soundhax/ninjhax going for her and used the waithax enhanced FBI installer to install legit CIA files, but that's pretty restrictive. Any help guys?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I guess the best thing to ask is: is there a reason to get one of the DSiWare games still if you're on 11.x or should we just wait it out? And if we SHOULD get them, is there an alternative to getting them since Nintendo decided to remove them from the eShop? I seriously doubt there'd be like a "legit CIA" for these things but I'm not too familiar with the 11.x hacking scene. Got lucky with my N3DSXL having like 10.3 or something and smooth sailing. My wife's 2DS is on 11.1 however and I'd like to give her some freedoms too. I mean, I have homebrew through soundhax/ninjhax going for her and used the waithax enhanced FBI installer to install legit CIA files, but that's pretty restrictive. Any help guys?
You're out of luck. You had to purchase of the DSiWare games when they were still available. The only alternative is getting a hardmod.

drsalvador555

Japanese Game Translation Editor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're out of luck. You had to purchase of the DSiWare games when they were still available. The only alternative is getting a hardmod.
I see. Alas I am not confident in my skills at opening a 2DS, installing a hardmod, reassembling the hardmodded system, doing whatever trickery might be needed in the firmware, and still have a functioning 2DS at the end of the process.
Guess I'll wait it out for news of a newly hackable firmware or a new hack that affects 11.1 so here's to waiting it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste