All Homebrew Applications disappeared

Homebrew

Barzil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As of this recorded date. 3ds.hacks.guide do not have a form of homebrewing old 3DS consule without having some form of predownloaded software before hand as you probably know that nintendo shut down Eshop for 3DS.

This week. My Original (OLD) 3DS was already homebrewed, It had Luma3ds & Godmode9 CFW downloaded including FBI cia and 3dsx files, Homebrew Wrapper, Universal Updater and several more apps. And a problem encountered when my physical Mario Kart 7 cartridge needed a required update to play locally + online, I accepted the download and not even 1 minute in, an error was thrown back exclaiming that there was no such SD card inside the console.

I would then go to the folder filled with all my homebrew applications (to use Hshop to update MK7). and they all disappered. I check data management section in the 3DS settings, and they existed but would not be shown. I inserted the SD card into my PC and everything was on there, no corrupted files, all the cia's and 3dsx files all existed not corrupted. All luma software and godmode9 have been updated and attempting to download said software update from Mario Kart 7 will continue to show the same results as mentioned before. The only file that remained was Twighlight Menu++, and I have not touched the application since installation.

My 3DS is an original Old 3DS model and uses a 4gb SD card. It used the Pokemon picross game method when the Eshop was avaliable (System was homebrewed in 2020-ish).

I have no idea of a form of opening homebrew nor a way of making them appear again. I have looked at several other forums with similar posts but all have a newer version of said console and when attempted, had different prompts/texts. If their is a way of installing homebrew wrapper through Godmode9 or Luma3ds that would be great to know.

P.S. I have no idea if there is still a way to access it and how to use Faketik (can't access faketik if I cannot access homebrew anyway).

Last edited by Barzil,

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the Home Menu isn't reading your SD Card, as Twilight Menu can be installed on the system memory.
Is Luma still booting up? Try reinstalling your cias from the Homebrew Launcher (use DP and Rosalina, as seen in here, section 4) with FBI.3dsx, if that doesn't work, then... you're probably gonna need a new SD card, because it can't read it. (Luma may still be able to boot with CTRNand Luma, but if you don't have that installed... sorry.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1