Status
Not open for further replies.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Xenon++ said:
My version fills sav with 0xff, not 0x00. So I'm glad if I can know the difference.

Anyway we should make cross-loader build, which means WoodR4+R4li.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kyzn0ugmqm2/akmenu4_r4.nds
This is WoodR4 1.05 with R4li loader. Please test... If fails let's try R4liWood with WoodR4 loader...
it freezes and on top screen says test r4 loader engine v1.24 www.r4li.com www.ex4ds.com

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
it works,saves like a charm on r4sdhc thx so much xenon++,TESTED Pokemon HG,SS,sonic classic collection,wario,and sonic and sega allstars racing and all of them SAVE!!!YES!

u4ia24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:

Tried this file with The Legendary Starfy using N5 flashcart. The game gets stuck while saving. (Saving doesn't finish)
Tried it also with Chrono Trigger w/ no .sav file at first. It can't create a .sav file. It gets stuck in "Initializing save file memory. Do not turn the power OFF."
So I created a .sav file in YSMenu then played using Wood R4. Still doesnt finish saving.
Also tried with Ninja Gaiden Dragon sword, game freezes when saving.

AWESOME WORK THO. KEEP IT UP DUDE.
smile.gif

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u4ia24 said:
Xenon++ said:

Tried this file with The Legendary Starfy using N5 flashcart. The game gets stuck while saving. (Saving doesn't finish)
Tried it also with Chrono Trigger. It can't create a .sav file. It gets stuck in "Initializing save file memory. Do not turn the power OFF."

Same happens to me but with Pokemon HeartGold, it never finishes saving.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
u4ia24 said:
Xenon++ said:

Tried it also with Chrono Trigger. It can't create a .sav file. It gets stuck in "Initializing save file memory. Do not turn the power OFF."
yugioh reverse of arcadia works well,ffcc echoes of time works fine too,but it freezes on some games when saving!

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the never-ending saving process. Tried saving in Sonic Classic Collection and it wouldn't stop saving. Also, when trying to play Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story it wouldn't get passed saving as well. What went wrong?

I'm using the first link on the first post, it runs games well but couldn't properly save at first. Now using the link posted not too long ago whenever I try to save the game freezes.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
eaithegrimreaper said:
I'm getting the never-ending saving process. Tried saving in Sonic Classic Collection and it wouldn't stop saving. Also, when trying to play Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story it wouldn't get passed saving as well. What went wrong?

I'm using the first link on the first post, it runs games well but couldn't properly save at first. Now using the link posted not too long ago whenever I try to save the game freezes.

im using the first link too , but in my card ,can't load the roms . what is your card?

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:
eaithegrimreaper said:

im using the first link too , but in my card ,can't load the roms . what is your card?
The one as pictured here.

klaimore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After I boot Wood.NDS and i click MicrosSD, find a game like Sonic & SEGA Racing, it goes black screen. Same for Mario Kart and TWEWY.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
goncalodoom said:
klaimore said:
After I boot Wood.NDS and i click MicrosSD, find a game like Sonic & SEGA Racing, it goes black screen. Same for Mario Kart and TWEWY.
mario kart and sonic work fine on r4sdhc

well , but for us the games don't load , and before the games don't read the saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==