Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pilladoll said:
Well, maybe this is a noob question, but.. ¿how I can exit moonshell or any homebrew without power off the ds? on the original firmware there was a file for that, but don't work with wood.
Grab the latest version of Xenon++'s MoonShell2Tools.
Open the archive with WinRAR or 7zip and go to the reset_R4 folder.
Extract the R4TF.nds to the \moonshl2\resetmse folder on your MicroSD/HC card.

When you're done in Moonshell2, press Start and select Exit to Firmware.
It will load your _DS_MENU.DAT file, so if Wood is your default Menu it will load that.

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When i try converting my saves from .sav to .nds.sav it doesnt work. Ive tried both renaming manually and trying the batch converter. The saves get erased
frown.gif
I am on an M3 Simply... am I doing something wrong?

shutup0007

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I know this is an old post but I just realized that a few months ago, when I was converting my .SAV to .NDS.SAV I did it a few times and it became .NDS.NDS.SAV so it won't run. I tried renaming, converting back it all won't work. So now I have this non-working save file. If anyone can help please do!
Thanks a lot.

literatemoose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,
I've followed these instructions, and am still only able to get to the "loading..." screen after I select the card at start up. What am I doing wrong here?
Help, please!

z.g

Trophies
XP
Country
mrpinkeye said:
can i go straight to the microsd list instead of the memory select screen?yes. in /__rpg/globalsettings.ini change:
CODEenterLastDirWhenBoot = 0
startupFolder = fat0:/

Bnwtsn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is a an old thread, and I hate to revive it but I have a question about the A4 before I buy one. Is it possible to put .SAV files back onto your device? So if you load up the game from the actual ROM and not the A4 it will load the save from the A4? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mages4ever, the logo in the OP needs fixed. Imageshack is a failure. Might I suggest imgur as a better image host?
The OP is years old. He's probably not even active any more.

I know this is a an old thread, and I hate to revive it but I have a question about the A4 before I buy one. Is it possible to put .SAV files back onto your device? So if you load up the game from the actual ROM and not the A4 it will load the save from the A4? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Do you mean R4?
If yes: there are some save dumper/restorer but they either need a wifi connection or a Slot-2 card.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever was last seen: Sep 3, 2010

If jurassicplayer still has the logo I can edit the post, but after 4.5 years it's probably lost.

I still have everything on my gaming PC from 2004, but hey, I'm kind of a digital packrat. ^^;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o