Hacking Wood firmwares 1.57-1.60 (RTS versions) not compatible with some r4igold hw

kineticUk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The latest wood r4igold firmware with RTS break .nds loading on some r4igold hw revisions.

Since ywg added RTS I've wanted to update my r4igold.
When I update 1.56 to anything above breaks .nds loading.
I tested and actually ds homebrew still works and also .gba but trying to load any .nds rom and it freezes on white "loading". I reported this and was told to check what I already checked like mSD etc

I tried a different hw revision r4igold and found it loaded nds no problems.

Now I know the new RTS wood versions and older hw revision r4igold are the problem..
I tried my 5 and also 6 both cannot load .nds roms on 1.60 but tried a C revision and was able to boot .nds roms no problems.

Please ywg or r4ids.cn team fix wood on older hw r4igold?
Still need r4ids.cn to release 1.45 update for this older cart too

Let me know if you need more info

di4b0lik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The latest wood r4igold firmware with RTS break .nds loading on some r4igold hw revisions.

Since ywg added RTS I've wanted to update my r4igold.
When I update 1.56 to anything above breaks .nds loading.
I tested and actually ds homebrew still works and also .gba but trying to load any .nds rom and it freezes on white "loading". I reported this and was told to check what I already checked like mSD etc

I tried a different hw revision r4igold and found it loaded nds no problems.

Now I know the new RTS wood versions and older hw revision r4igold are the problem..
I tried my 5 and also 6 both cannot load .nds roms on 1.60 but tried a C revision and was able to boot .nds roms no problems.

Please ywg or r4ids.cn team fix wood on older hw r4igold?
Still need r4ids.cn to release 1.45 update for this older cart too

Let me know if you need more info

Have you ever found a solution? i'm experiencing the exact same issue, we are trying to solve it here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/looking...for-r4i-gold-non-3ds-version-r4ids-cn.478216/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: either that or someone forgot their schizophrenia meds